Player Wiki SlimeFun Wiki "Basic Machines"

PrinceIan

Crafter
Oct 7, 2016
SLIMEFUN WIKI by iantato
Welcome to the SlimeFun Wiki! Today we venture to Ian's knowledge in SlimeFun! Now you don't have to read all of them if you don't want to, instead you can read here what you want to learn in SlimeFun. Now do /sf guide and lets get started shall we!

BASIC MACHINES
Basic Machines are the first thing you'll ever need in SlimeFun to get started, without Basic Machines you cant start crafting a single thing in SlimeFun. Most of this are gonna be simple explanation because of the fact that most of them are just used for crafting. Basic Machines are MultiBlock's which means they are built in the world and not crafted in a Crafting Table and stuff.

Enhanced Crafting Table
The Enhanced Crafting Table is the most important machine in the game. The Enhanced Crafting Table is used to craft different things in SlimeFun without it you cant craft most/all of the things in SlimeFun.
2018-05-30_17.27.33.png
When you see the message:
Slimefun > Sorry, I could not recognize this pattern. Please place the items in the correct Pattern into the dispenser.
It means its working and you just have to place the recipe inside the dispenser in the right pattern based on the guide.

Grind Stone
The Grind Stone is used to grind/craft different things in SlimeFun. The most used items that you can craft in Grind Stone are Ender Lumps and Magical Lumps and possibly Bone Meal as well idk.
2018-05-30_17.29.41.png
Armor Forge
The Armor Forge is used to craft Magical Armors and Armors in SlimeFun. With the Armor Forge you can get a Protection 9 Armor but we'll talk about that later.
2018-05-30_17.19.05.png
Ore Crusher
The Ore Crusher crushes ores (Gold and Iron) and doubles the ingots that are achievable but in dust form. This is also used to get Sulfate, Uranium and Etc.
2018-05-30_17.30.14.png
Compressor
The Compressor compresses items. You can use this to craft Carbons, Steel Plates, Reinforced Plates and Etc.
2018-05-30_17.30.37.png
Smeltery
The Smeltery is also one of the most important machine in SlimeFun. The Smeltery is used to smelt different kinds of dusts to turn them into ingots and you can also craft alloys in the Smeltery. The Smeltery needs fire to work and to make unlimited fire of course you will need to use netherrack but in this case it will still run out as using the Smeltery turns off the fire making it so you have to reignite it again but using Netherrack underneath the fire is recommendable.
2018-05-30_17.19.59.png
Pressure Chamber
Pressure Chamber
is used to pressurize items. You can use this machine to craft Synthetic Diamond and Carbonados.
2018-05-30_17.31.14.png
Magic Workbench
The Magic Workbench is also one of the most important machine in SlimeFun that is if your gonna craft Magical Items. Without the Magic Workbench you cant craft any Magical Items so its recommendable to start with this machine if your gonna start doing Magic.
2018-05-30_17.20.57.png
Ore Washer
The Ore Washer washes Sifted Ores and turn them into Ingot Dusts. There are 9 Dusts here is the list of them from Common to Rarest:
Iron, Gold, Copper, Tin, Zinc, Aluminum, Magnesium, Lead and Silver.
2018-05-30_17.21.43.png
Saw Mill
Saw Mill is one of the best machines if you are just starting out in your Minecraft world. The Saw Mill is used to double the PLANKS from LOGS specifically 8 Planks for each log. To use the Saw Mill you place the wood in the top of the crafting table.
2018-05-30_17.22.16.png
*THIS IS HOW IT LOOKS LIKE WHEN ITS USED* VVV
2018-05-30_17.22.32.png
Digital Miner
The Digital Miner is what i call the Lazy Machine, Why? Because this is used to mine ores by just right clicking the Dispenser in the middle. The Digital Miner mines in a 9x9 area and crushes Iron and Gold ores into dusts.
2018-05-30_17.32.11.png
Advanced Digital Miner
The Advanced Digital Miner is what i call the Advanced Lazy Machine, Why? Because this is used to mine ores in a larger area than the Digital Miner by just right clicking the Dispenser in the middle. The Advanced Digital Miner mines in a 13x13 and crushes Iron and Gold ores into dusts.
2018-05-30_17.23.30.png
Automated Panning Machine
The Automated Panning Machine is just like the Gold Pan in the Items Category but built in the world. You place gravel in the cauldron instead of right clicking the Gravel.
2018-05-31_13.26.34.png
Juicer
The Juicer is used to make different drinks in SlimeFun. Basically the drinks are just potions with cooler names.
2018-06-02_10.37.14.png

Last edited:

PrinceIan

Crafter
Oct 7, 2016
Automatic Ignition Chamber
The Automatic Ignition Chamber is used to automatically light up the fire in the Smeltery without you needing to light it up manually. It is placed right besides the Dispenser and needs to be supplied with flint and steel. A good idea is to use an Unbreakable flint and steel so you don't have to supply it with alot of flint and steel but that is if you want to waste your Tokens.
2018-06-02_11.33.11.png
*THIS IS WHERE YOU PLACE IT* ^^^
Wiki Picture Hopper.png
*HOW ITS CRAFTED* ^^^
Composter

The Composter is used to compose different items. This is mostly useful if your playing in /aero and you don't want to waste your money for buying alot of dirt.
2018-06-02_10.37.42.png
*REQUIREMENT* You need 3 OAK SLAB PLANKS not 3 WOODEN PLANK
Crucible

Don't have any Water Bucket or Lava Buckets? Can't seem to find any of them around? Well its your luck! The Crucible is used to turn Cobble to Lava or Oak Leaves to Water.
2018-06-03_13.23.04.png
*THIS IS HOW IT LOOKS LIKE* ^^^^
2018-06-03_13.24.10.png
*THIS IS HOW IT LOOKS LIKE WHEN ITS DONE* ^^^ Imagine its also water
CRUCIBLE.png
*THIS IS HOW YOU ^^^ CRAFT IT*
Enhanced Furnace I-XI , Reinforced Furnace and Carbonado Furnace

The Enhanced Furnaces are furnaces that are much better than the Minecraft furnace.In the table I made we got Processing Speed which is how fast it cooks, Fuel Efficiency how long until the fire thing goes on and Luck Multiplier how many you get for each Ores you cook. (I dont know how to make a table so you get this instead)
Tier | Processing Speed | Fuel Efficiency | Luck Multiplier

I 1x 1x 1x
II 2x 1x 1x
III 2x 2x 1x
IV 3x 2x 1x
V 3x 2x 2x
VI 3x 3x 2x
VII 4x 3x 2x
VIII 4x 4x 2x
IX 5x 4x 2x
X 5x 5x 2x
XI 5x 5x 3x
Reinforced 10x 10x 3x
Carbonado 20x 10x 3x
*I DINT POST ANY PICTURE FOR THIS BECAUSE I WAS TIRED AND STUFF AND I NEED TO EDIT ALOT FOR ENHANCED FURNACE*

Block Placer
The Block Placer is one of the most useful machine if it is used in a self building machine. This places blocks where ever the face is looking at.
Untitled.png
*THIS IS HOW ITS CRAFTED* ^^

WIKI BASIC MACHINES END
Thank you for reading my WIKI, hopefully you found this helpful in your journey :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)