Miscellaneous Shutting down PokeBlock

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
The staff has come to a decision that Pokeblock is officially dead. Only a few set of members ever go on it and 99% of the time  there is no one on it.

The mod itself is also very suspicious, broken, laggy, etc. It's just wasting server space and ram as of right now.

I will allow the world to be downloadable though and update this post when the link is ready.

To any PokeBlock supporters that bought ranks, if you're active on the main server, we'll give you 3 free trails. (A $15 value).

Thank you.

In other news! @thezygar is building another server for us to have fun on. It'll be a mod and one you probably never heard of, but it's going to be a lot of fun. It's more towards pvp and being competitive. We'll post more information when the server is more developed :)

T

Tazboi

Modded and pvp? Sounds kind of suspicious already. I wonder if there'll be bloodmagic... :p

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
I think i ought to thank @thezygar he has helped our server out SOOO much! Like omg i dont know what this wouod be without you! I appreciate your hard work you are doing for free. (For all i know ;p) but it really means a lot to me that you care so much about craftblock you would do all this for me, and the wonderful community on here. ;D

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
R I P Pokeblock, you no longer have a place in our family, but always a place in our hearts :)

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
As for the PvP server, will we be expecting anything similar to that of the last server that Valk ran?

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
I saw it coming xD
Anywho, how might we redeem the trails o3o?

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
:pokeblock R.I.P. Pokeblock :pokeblock

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
crackers1097 said:
As for the PvP server, will we be expecting anything similar to that of the last server that Valk ran?
It won't be Factions based. It'll be able building with PVP more then anything else. I' can't say anything more as I haven't really researched much into it.

I will say though that the mod is based on a game I've played on the computer since I was a kid. It's really fun. A few TS members plays it as well.

T

Tazboi

kawohi said:
crackers1097 said:
It won't be Factions based. It'll be able building with PVP more then anything else. I' can't say anything more as I haven't really researched much into it.

I will say though that the mod is based on a game I've played on the computer since I was a kid. It's really fun. A few TS members plays it as well.
I'm guessing some League or OTF style mod :p

Priceys

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
kawohi said:
crackers1097 said:

Plz not league... plz don't make it pay to win... how many minecraft champions do i get for $10?

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
No it won't be anything like league, I know what it is but I'm sworn to secrecy, all I can say is it's not league or dota or anything like that... I don't think.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
He does need some good builders to help with the map and spawn. If you're willing to dedicate some time on this new server that almost no one knows about, PM me and I'll send you more information.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Priceys said:
kawohi said:
crackers1097 said:

Plz not league... plz don't make it pay to win... how many minecraft champions do i get for $10?
... That's not pay to win. But no, nothing like league.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
cactusking13 said:
what about if u made stuff on there? will they be brang over or somethink?
Sorry, but I doubt it, modded blocks either wouldn't move or would break the main server, and adding Pixelmon to Nano would be questionable (the mod was really shady, to be honest, at one point it had a blacklist inside the mod making it so certain people and servers couldn't use the mod. If that's not creepy I don't know what is.) Sorry Cac, but I think victory road might be gone forever :-/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)