Shoveling snow

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
I hate shoveling snow. Especially when I don't have a snow shovel!
Need to remove some snow, but don't have a shovel? No worries. Do you have an old broken plastic rake that would otherwise be useless for raking leaves? Great! Break the remaining teeth off of the rake and use it as a shovel! That's what I did. Haha

[img=666x892]http://i.imgur.com/331yMai.jpg[/img]

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Where I live, its to flipping hot to get snow! It sucks! But then again, we don't have to shovel snow, we just have to dodge Cyclones and Storms!

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
When it gets warm here, we get a lot of tornadoes. Not big ones, but still. I have always wanted to get a picture with me and a tornado. :)

JacobHorne

Crafter
Mar 10, 2014
Yeah but we dont have to deal with the incoming death ahead

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
damn it valk you're so resourceful xD

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
I would love to shovel snow, in Ireland we only get 2 days of snow every year, and when the 2 days are over, it's just all slush

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
That snow's NUH-ihn XD. We got way more over here :L.

Anyway, nice invention, lol. It's like a plate attached to a stick, which you use for shoving the snow somewhere else (that's what I got from the picture). Who needs shovels when you have an old rake and a Valk? :p

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
What can I say? I'm a master of improvisation. :p

@Zombie_Pigman - You can come and shovel my snow for me. Haha

@Chiplover2 - What you see in the picture, was just from about 10 hours ago. Plus, I had already shoveled it twice. lol I'll take a better pic of the big hills later. :D

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
From earlier today. 

[img=666x892]http://i.imgur.com/0GZivab.jpg[/img]
[img=666x892]http://i.imgur.com/0dhPOB8.jpg[/img]

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Exactly! I need to have a picture with myself, and a tornado behind me. Maybe a few. Like one with me fake running away, one with me acting like I'm pushing it away with my hands, etc. Haha

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
When you say its behind the bush, the first thing that came to my head was this;

Under all the snow :p 

But, I'm guessing its actually to the right of where I circled :p

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Haha It is. It's back and to the right more. We don't have a driveway, so where my roommates' van is parked is the street we live on. It's dirt, and we just have a little indention-type thing where we park. Her van is where it is, because she got stuck, actually. Haha That big pile of snow is actually higher behind everything there. It's from the snow plow guy pushing everything right there. Yes, where my car is. :/ He knows that my car is broken right now, & hasn't moved, so for some reason doesn't seem to mind plowing my whole car in. Douche. Haha

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Hahahha! My my car is working and isn't under any snow! It has a nice place to park under the roof thingy lol.

Can't wait until I can actually drive it ? my parents use it ATM. Only 17 days until I can go get my drivers license! Then I can drive everywhere!

It would be nice to experience some snow, I have never experience much real snow! Only time I got to see a lot of real snow was when we were driving through a town where it decided to snow and ended up closing all the roads!

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Haha Nice. Yeah, driving in snow can be pretty fun. Sliding all over the place. :) But it takes some skill to be able to control it on snow and ice. And doing doughnuts is awesome in a huge parking-lot. :D

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
This trip we had, me and my dad where driving in our old Jeep Cherokee with a trailer on the back, with a very heavy pool table. There was a lot of cars ands the road was extremely slippery, we had 4 cars in front of us slowly slide off the road, one by one. We just kept driving.

We were one of the last cars to get out, before the roads closed!

Anyway, I prefer driving out on the dirt!! In the Australian outback! Cricky it's a lot of fun! There's big muddy puddles which my dad lets me drive through! Oh yeah, my dad lets me drive out bush!! It's a load of fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)