Should craft-block be expanding its boarders past minecraft?

Ex-User (67)

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
I know that the only reason this hasn't happened yet, is that we have not had enough server space, but with the removal of pokeblock and a bunch of cleaning up, im wondering if you could maby setup an unofficial KSP - KMP server.

I'm not expecting a yes answer, and im probably right to be thinking that, but maby some day we should attempt to expand.

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
I don't see it happening. If we were to expand beyond Minecraft in game servers, it'd likely be something by request of the majority of the community, probably owned by a CraftBlock member who wanted to play with some of his server friends. However, most of the players here only play Minecraft, with only the exception of some of our older players.
Do I see a server for any other game? Not by our current Staff, most likely, but it might happen that we have a server run by one of our other members in the name of Craftblock.
What games might we possibly see servers on? Most of the popular non-MC games Craftblock players play on don't support player-made servers. League of Legends and Civilization V do not have hosted server support.
The closest game I could think of to run another server is Team Fortress 2, and even that is a stretch.

ankle_biter

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
A Cave in an undisclosed location
Maybe not host servers, but like a game night :O perhaps a strawpoll of a game to play on the weekend most votes obviously means most amount of players to show up, and just play that game for like a day to get out of the minecraft habit, however if we will expand I do not see any other opportunities than TF2 or... CS:Go or something which I am positive nearly no one plays in this community :D

AnimeUW_lper

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
canada
The only possibility of a non-minecraft expansion is if those idiots at picorma (cube world) update cube world and allow for build and stuff then maybe we may one day have a cube world server and even then:

only if the owners approve and if theres a big enough demand for it!

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
crackers1097 said:
I don't see it happening. If we were to expand beyond Minecraft in game servers, it'd likely be something by request of the majority of the community, probably owned by a CraftBlock member who wanted to play with some of his server friends. However, most of the players here only play Minecraft, with only the exception of some of our older players.
Do I see a server for any other game? Not by our current Staff, most likely, but it might happen that we have a server run by one of our other members in the name of Craftblock.
What games might we possibly see servers on? Most of the popular non-MC games Craftblock players play on don't support player-made servers. League of Legends and Civilization V do not have hosted server support.
The closest game I could think of to run another server is Team Fortress 2, and even that is a stretch.
Hahahahaha.

Priceys

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
Moving into Source multiplayer is not easy. There is already so many servers. Like there is 1000+ TTT servers on Gmod.
We need to make it a game that is widely popular and people who are already IN the community will play.

Btw, Setup a KSP server if you want, i will play :D

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
I'm honestly not interested doing this. I'd like to stay in the Minecraft scope.

Ex-User (67)

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
I would setup a Kmp server, but im pretty sure it would kill my computer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)