Shotpixel

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
You're absolutely right ish :D

As I pondered the matter further, they have access to /kick.  But in order to se /kick. They need first warn.  And they'd be warning for people to keep a server rule, therefore enforcing a server rule?

But your right :)

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Yeah, well, I have been thinking of unlocking the thread so that they can explain their reasons, but in the same time I don't want to start a general discussion in a ban report. And it feels like it would be awkward to start a new thread, demanding answers.

What do, what do..

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Hmm .. They have an opportunity when they make an appeal to explain their side I suppose.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
No no no, yes, But I was referring to the ambassadors.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Oh ok. Best pm me saying he'd told the guy to stop. I suppose if they needed to communicate something pressing they could pm someone, if it'd been closed.

Maybe we need to make it that we close a report after we've made it? Thing is I've seen people give further insight to the matter because it hadn't been closed. Then again we have people adding comment that has no use to the matter, or state how thy feel about it.

Any information that adds to the report to give a better picture on the matter, can't be a bad thing, it's like new evidence or something surfacing.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
They could, yes.
But they might need/want public recognition.

After all, we both did criticise them in a place where they couldn't fend for themselves.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Recognition.. Hmm nah they get enough recognition just holding the ambassador name.

Thing is they could take it one of two ways.

They could take it personally and get offended, or learn something of value from the experience, in which the latter was intended.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)