• Total voters

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
The server is on hard. Vote if we should keep it or if we should set it back to normal.

RoyalArson

Crafter
Dec 31, 2013
kawohi said:
The server is on hard. Vote if we should keep it or if we should set it back to normal.
Definitely keep the server on hard. There are already plugins that make the game easier like pstones which heal u and heal signs. Without the server on hard, it is too easy 

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
SamDaManNz100 said:
Keep it on hard, I love dying whilst building..
Honestly I had this same exact thought a few months ago. it was on normal though and players kept complaining about all of the mobs.

When i was trying out MobHunt, playing as a player myself, I saw how  there was hardly any mobs...... And even if there is, just get arrows and a bow and you're good. It was just way to easy.

Then I told the 17 players online when it restarted that I changed to Hardmode for the game. After a few games a lot of them said to keep it on Hardmode, it's better. The current was just to easy.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Ehh, it doesn't really bother me anymore, I usually chill out at spawn now.. Im just over Survival Mode.

thewicor

Crafter
Feb 28, 2014
I think that is great to have it on hard mode, it adds more of a challenge to the game!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)