Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Ar7ific1al said:
Server Log said:
[22:31:08] [Server thread/INFO]: kailo19 issued server command: //set air
[22:31:11] [Async Chat Thread - #16/INFO]: [Trusted] R3ali1ty: Why? lol
[22:31:13] [Async Chat Thread - #16/INFO]: [Builder] dothacreeper: sheen do /eme
[22:36:13] [Spigot Watchdog Thread/ERROR]: The server has stopped responding!
I can only assume the crash is your doing. For future reference, if the server crashes after you do something, you're fully obligated to report it on the forum in full detail. Should you fail to do so in the future, you will be stripped of your WorldEdit permissions permanently. We can't have the server sitting after a crash for who knows how long without a report as to why when it was caused by a player. Thank you.
Posting this here not only for logging purposes, but also to make sure we all understand what needs to be done when the server crashes. If the server crashes for any reason, an investigation should begin immediately. It is unacceptable when the server crashes for a reason, and it goes unreported by the player(s) responsible or a player who knows the reason. In this case, it is kailo19 who is responsible.

So for future reference, if the server crashes, I want all who are able to investigate the crash and report their findings on the staff forum so the cause can be directly identified. If the server has crashed and you know for certain why it crashed, report it under the Server/Website Support & Help subforum.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
RE: Server Crashes & PM to Kailo

Also the issue with JESUSREAL and his pstone is a problem that can get out of hand if players claim more then they should. We had a player psiber make mention of it but prvt msg narb about it. Said he didnt want to tell in the chat incase they had trolls who decided they would do simular to what JESUSREAL did. If that issues been dealt with I guess putting a limit on pstones? idk. AL I know is JESUSREAL /ps visualize crashed the server.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
RE: Server Crashes & PM to Kailo

Hey art can you add this to somewhere important? For future reference.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)