Secondary Grief Protection?

SpindlyBaton98

A Sans-Sational Experience.
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
I will admit that PStones is quite a reliable plugin, but its quite hard to work with at some points. Say you want to make the size bigger, but unable to? Im not suggesting we replace it, im suggesting we add a secondary protection plugin which will completely blow your mind.

Grief Prevention

How is this simple? The following video is on the main page of the Plugin page:

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWekSeMi1OE[/video]

Any thoughts about it? I definitely would recommend it as a Secondary Protection Against Griefers and is completely simple and easy.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
sounds fantastic. I have been playing with a pluggin like that, and the messages it pulls up for players giving them a warning automnatically that other players can destory their work is handy but i didnt realise all the other things you can do with it. yes i thought it was good- people cant kill my animals, yeah Id reccomend it. I can see alot of good things about it but i dont know much about behind the scene stuff.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
This has been discussed before and has been determined that Grief Prevention is not right for the CraftBlock server. I personally do not care for it, as it is literally impossible to see the area your claim covers (at least it was when I tried it on NanoBlock a few months back).

The biggest issue with PStones is updates are prone to breaking functionality, and players don't use their heads to figure anything out or check the friggin wiki. lol

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
JagSwag2014 said:
Ar7ific1al said:
as it is literally impossible to see the area your claim covers (at least it was when I tried it on NanoBlock a few months back).
Right click the area with a stick. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)