Samus's whitelist app c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

samus8885

Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
The US
Haiiiii guys here's my whitelist app ^^ yay!
(also don't say "omg you're a blocking you cant apply" because mths said I could because i'm Vet on Pokeblock and probs a soon to be GL so yeah)
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Player Name: samus8885[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Why do You Want to Join?: Because I love Vanilla, but SP is boring as fudge. Playing with Craftblock peoples and with the fun events will be like Heaven :) [/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Play on other CraftBlock servers?: <Yes/No> Yes[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Which servers?: <CraftBlock, NanoBlock> Main, Pokeblock[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Rank on CraftBlock: <If applicable> Blockling[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Rank on NanoBlock: <If applicable> N/A[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Have you been banned from any of our servers?: nerp[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]If so, When? Why? How many times?:[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]N/A[/font]

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
i vouch, a good player and i think she would be a great addition to choco ^^

(side note for @mths , add poke to the friggin list of servers already you butt :p)

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
I vouch, Samus is a great builder, friend, player, the list is a mile long. If I'm not supposed to vouch, whatever,I tried :p

AmirAti

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Israel
I defently vouch great freind trustworthy and fun to play with :)

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
No vouch, you're blocking.
Jk, I vouch for you Samus, you're nice and trustworthy.
Vouch!

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Accepted! Welcome to Chocoblock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)