JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
  • J

JustSam98

Minecraft Username: SamDaManNz100
Server banned from: Global 
Reason of ban: Advertising, Disrespect and Immaturity.. 
Who banned you?: Staff

Why should you be unbanned?: Because I know I really screwed up and I shouldn't of done any of that stuff. But I know now, that I have to acted more mature and handle things better. I have changed my thoughts about Craftblock, all I want is a new start and a chance at playing on Craftblock again. If this means demoting me Temporally, go for it, I will do whatever it takes. Craftblock means alot to me, it was the first server I ever liked a lot. I first joined Craftblock on the 22nd of November 2012, and I always think of that day. I have tried my very best to support Craftblock, by Donating and advertising Craftblock on many websites. I don't want to be hated anymore and I want to be apart of CB again.

Im sorry to the Staff I have offended or disrespected, and I'm sorry for Disappointing you all. 

Also, I would just like to but this out there.. there will be no more talking about Fugaz server, because there isn't really any need. Because its basically on the shut down.

Thanks..

- I thought I would make a new appeal admitting my crimes - 

FragrantApple

FragrantApple

Tbone
Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Somewhere in Illinois
  • FragrantApple

FragrantApple

You really fessed up in this one, I didn't think that I should comment on the other one... with all the comments laid before me! But you fessed up to your reasons, you gave a good answer/reason why you should be unbanned. I VOUCH

B

Ben4900

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
  • B

Ben4900

I dont vouch. You have been banned to many times, and I do not think you should be back yet. Although its not my decision, I do not vouch.

J

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
  • J

JustSam98

Thanks Frag :) I know my comments were wrong in the other appeal, that is why I made a new one. Hoping I could get a better response.

J

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
  • J

JagSwag2014

I don't vouch, simply because I don't think you took the time to think about this. It hasn't been very long at all since the closing of your ban appeal, therefore I think that you are frankly just saying all this to make everything okay for yourself. I'm not sure about this, but I don't even know if @FragrentApple is just saying all of that just because you two are good friends. I understand, if that's true. Friends do things for each other's benefits. However, it won't happen in this case, unfortunately.

Also, your last thread was closed yesterday for the following reason:
Sexykitty123 said:
I am going to close this because i think we have had enough opinions on your appeal. Its up to Kawohi when and if you are getting unbanned. Reopen if necessary.
Good luck.
Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.