Not open for further replies.

TheCrimsonKitten

Crafter
Jan 3, 2014
Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Code:
Player Name: Samantha41632

Current Rank: I am currently Trusted >u<

How long have you been on CraftBlock?: I have joined Craftblock last January so its been wow a year!

Why should we trust you with Ambassador?: I believe I am ready to take on this new responsibility <- did I spell that right? anyway, I know a lot about craftblock from personal experience. ive never been banned yet, and I don't think I will. Being ambassador would help me on my journey through Craftblock . Ive met a great deal of friends, cant name em all. a couple good friends of mine showed me what they call 'the ropes' of craftblock and I cant believe how far ive come already. I wont ever misuse /fly and use it for helping others. I also will definitely NOT misuse my powers( sometimes a lot of power goes to people heads;P ) I don't want this to go on and on forever, but I want you guys to know im ready for this new challenge. I believe this will give me a challenge. I have always wanted this rank with a burning passion. I hope you all take me into consideration ;3

Other Information: I want to thank everyone a bunch for helping me through this amazing journey and I want to thank everyone who vouches, even hose who don't, so I can not only accept my mistakes, but learn from them.

Down below, don't just say 'I vouch' or don't. please comment if you'd vouch or not, why you vouch, and possibly anything extra. thank chu all.

flcwer

pls
Crafter
Jan 3, 2014
I vouch! Great player! Very trustworthy and helpful! Gl :heart:

Matx490

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Some where over the rainbow
I vouch! Sam is one of my best friends on the server. She has always been respectful and nice. She knows alot about the server and i truely feel she is ready for ambassador. Good luck :D

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
i vouch ^^
sams been around a while (even more so than i i believe) and i think she would make a great ambassador, as shes helpful and she sure knows a lot about the server ^^

SlyGuy31

Crafter
Jan 19, 2014
New Jersey
Well once again Great app! You are very nice, helpful, fun, and trustworthy. You would be a great ambass. Gl :p

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'll let you know when I find myself
I VOUCH! She's been a great friend, very nice, and above all, very helpful. Good luck. The app is awesome, couldn't have made it better myself, but edit it, and get rid of the things saying [*Code] and [*/code] without the asterisks of course. It makes it tough to read.

FlyingRat102

Bucket hat enthusiast
Crafter
Dec 18, 2013
Arizona, USA
I'll vouch for Sam, she's really friendly to everyone on the server and goes out of her way to help other people. In my opinion she would do very well in the Ambassador spot :)

jjmarino

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I vouch!! Awesome player and builder in CB.

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Good app. Good player, and I like the way you think about mistakes. That's very important in life. We can learn more about ourselves from realizing our mistakes sometimes, than we would from doing everything right the first time. The trick is owning up to your mistakes and fixing them. :) Good head on your shoulders there. I vouch. I think that you would do well as an Ambassador, Sam.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
You've been here for quite a while. I love how dedicated you are.

I'll approve.

Remember, the goal for an Ambassador is to be the staff's helping hand. Help players and specially the new players. When you see a new player join, try your best to get them to finish spawn and get them in a plot building!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)