SamDaManNz100, unban or remain banned?

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
So Sam's been trying to get unbanned. He seems to really want back on, but honestly I'm not so sure. Part of me (the miniscuel nice side) says "unban him and give him one final chance." The other part of me says "nah, he had enough chances and he blew them all."

SamDaManNz100 said:
Hey Ar7,

I know you said you were finished with me, but I don't want that to happen. I know this is probably going to piss you off, me bringing this Subject up... but I just want to get back on Craftblock. 

I wanted to apologise to you about my immaturity and for the shit I caused, and for time I wasted for you. I know what I did was wrong, I was a total dick and took things wrong, and should've handled it better.

All I ask for is 1 more chance to prove myself and show that I can be mature. If you think I should be demoted or something, you can do that. Whatever makes it work, I can do that. 

I promise, I will never do it again. If I do, banned me and I will never come back again. 

Thanks, 

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
I guess, but temporarily demote to diamond.

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
He did nothing wrong to me. But I saw what he said to the rest if the Staff. I would give him a last chance.

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
I'm not too sure either. You know we given him many "second" chances, can't be too sure about this. He might not have even changed at all, for all we know. I'm not saying no to this, but then again I'm not saying yes. Whatever floats your boat. :)

D

DemonicKitty123

I say give him another chance and if he blows it ban him permenent and do not give him anymore chances, no matter what people or he says.

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
Just, the one thing that bugs me is, well we give lots of people second chances. Some people, like Sam, lots of second chances. I don't find this being very effective.... Think of it like us getting robbed and we just keep letting the robber back in. Not that he's robbing us, just an analogy. lol

FlyingRat102

Bucket hat enthusiast
Crafter
Dec 18, 2013
Arizona, USA
JagSwag2014 said:
Just, the one thing that bugs me is, well we give lots of people second chances. Some people, like Sam, lots of second chances. I don't find this being very effective.... Think of it like us getting robbed and we just keep letting the robber back in. Not that he's robbing us, just an analogy. lol
I sort of feel the same way, he got a few too many chances and he didn't take advantage of them at all. I guess my vote would be no, but it may be a bit unfair to see Fugaz getting unbanned while he doesn't, but still he blew too many chances imo.

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
Yeah, Sam blew chance after chance after chance. Fugaz didn't blow as many chances as he did, so its fair. Not to mention the victimizing. My vote is no.

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
My opinion is that he may deserve one last chance. But... start him of as a Blockling. Let him work his way up to being Trusted. But he will receive no perks from donating. His test should be earning his trust back completely. He never wronged me or said anything against me (That I know of.), but I saw and heard about the things he said, they were very terrible, but I don't think that it was unforgivable. If he did something that was unforgivable, I would say no. But I think that we should make him earn trust back the hard way. No perks. But he can still donate to help out the server. And he can't complain about the loss of perks or ask for things back sooner than anyone else takes to earn their place. Just an idea. :)

BTW Nice analogy, Jag. I understood what you meant. The wrongdoing still happens if we still welcome the wrongdoer back in. There should be no more chances. If he blows this one, Permanent Universal IP Ban with a Virus to his Hard Drive. lol Joking about the Virus. :p

mudsplash325

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
Down South
Personally, I think we've given him enough chances. I believe he should remain banned.
That's it.
This will show future troublemakers that you don't get unlimited redos.
Just my opinion.

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
I would say unban. Before it went tits up he was an alright person on the server. Active, friendly, helpful. I don't think he did anything with malicious intent. He didn't directly harm anyone. So his forum posts were annoying, and he had an inflated ego. Not that much of a problem really. I think if we give him another chance, hopefully he'll understand that we're not going to put up with that sort of behaviour anymore. I'd rather give him a chance and be proven wrong than never give him the opportunity to show that he's changed.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Sam and I have reached an agreement.

SamDaManNz100 said:
Ar7ific1al said:
So we've discusses this internally and I'd like to propose a solution.

Start fresh. I mean completely fresh, from Blockling, without any donor perks. Work your way up from Blockling to Trusted, and we'll see about getting you back your donor perks. During that time, you can play the game as a normal player, mingle with the new and old players, and make a new name for yourself.

Does that sound good to you?
I'm good with it, as long as I get my donor rank back some day. Because I did pay $60, but I'm good with the first start. Tell me when I can play! Thank you so much! I will not disappoint you. 
Thanks, 
I replied, making it clear he's to have no advantage, or otherwise higher chance, in getting to Trusted.

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Out of curiosity, how many chances did he get before this o_O

And I believe that is a very fair solution

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)