SamDaManNz100 Intro :P

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
HEY EVERYONE!

My name is Sam and I am 15 years of age, I live in Australia, But I am originally from New Zealand.

I first joined Craftblock back in 2012 and I am a Builder. You may be thinking.. he's been on the server for over a year and he's still a builder.. Dafuq.. lol
Well I have actually donated a $60 to Craftblock, I was once a Royal. But now I have been given a fresh start because of my stupid actions.

I'm an active player on Craftblock for a year and have always enjoyed my time. I love meeting new people and playing Minecraft with my Minecraft Family! (Thats you guys) 

I have made a lot of friends over the time I have been here, and I have seen a lot of cool and interesting things happen on Craftblock. Like getting over excited because Notch joined Craftblock, but then soon after they we found out they were hackers and some people got banned for no reason at all. But that got fixed soon after this crazy event!

I have done some stuff I regret, but I am happy I am still here with you guys! :heart:

Thanks if you read the whole thing! If you have any questions or comments you would like to ask or say, go for it. Just no hate please. #HatersGonnaHate

P.S - See that weird kid in my Avatar? Thats me :3 I'm super duper weird, Ar7 can agree with that one! 

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
RE: [email protected] IS MAI NAME!

˘ Mai Signature ˘

G'day, another way of saying Hello in Australia

Kia Ora, hello in Maori. New Zealand native language :)

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
RE: [email protected] IS MAI NAME!

Hmmm.. My family is undergoing some life problems, dads having Interviews for new jobs. This may mean I might be moving in a month or something, depending on the job. But meanwhile, all I can do is wait, until I find out whats happening I will still be on Craftblock :)

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Dad got a Job at driving these

Which he has no Experience in driving them.

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
I have a cousin who lives in New Zealand... Anyway welcome to Craftblock! Or rather, welcome back! :)

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
whiteNnerdy23 said:
I have a cousin who lives in New Zealand... Anyway welcome to Craftblock! Or rather, welcome back! :)
Cool, you know what part of New Zealand? Island, city/town? 

D

DemonicKitty123

Sammy :D Welcome back :3

D

DemonicKitty123

yes i have :p

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
A bit of an Update.

My dad is still finding out what is happening with his job, but we know that we are staying where we live now until next year :) but a lot of his work mates have left or are leaving, meaning sone of my school friends are leaving, so we're losing people in town.

But, I got myself a job, which means less time for Craftblock/Minecraft. Making money for the future should be what I should be doing though.

I also get my drivers license in a week, when I turn 16 :D so I'm pretty dam excited about that!

That's about it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)