Salutations!

thetitan555

Crafter
Jan 21, 2014
Hallo, my name is Titan. I am 13 years old. I play a bit of pokemon (DOWN WITH THE FAIRY TYPES!) and minecraft is my favorite subject in school. What else... I hate playing sports, but I have no problem watching jocks bash heads together :D.

I've been on the server exactly twice. I don't plan on being on it ALL the time, but I currently live in SandySprings, thanks to Erin (I think, I'm bad at names). I'd like to build a team vs team PVP arena somewhere near spawn or something, then have fantasy PVP on the forums. By that I mean a kill for one point, a death takes away a point. PM me for details.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting you (no, not you, YOU, yeah, you know what I'm talking about) on the server sometime.

~Titan

PS: Valkrie, I already checked the sig. :p

PPS: My status on swearing is... I don't fucking care. If you don't want me to swear around you, tell me.

thetitan555

Crafter
Jan 21, 2014
@Matx490 Heh, I'm very much the same. Another thing I forgot to mention is that I like to ENJOY builds. Not necessarily build them. That's why I like buildings for a community.

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
thetitan555 said:
PS: Valkrie, I already checked the sig. :p

PPS: My status on swearing is... I don't fucking care. If you don't want me to swear around you, tell me.
I think that this is suppose to be me. lol Welcome to CraftBlock, Titan. Good to meet you. But just so you know, I'm Valkyre. ;) Pronounced Vawl-Kire. V-All-Kai-Er. :D Everyone gets it wrong. So, no worries. I like to do things Old English style. Anglo-Saxon! :p I don't mind swearing. But seriously, watch your fucking mouth. Or else... ;) See you around.
Check the sig again! :p .................V

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)