Player Wiki SafariNet Wiki

NintendoFrosty

The Frosty Musician
Staff member
Owner
CB Admin
Jul 26, 2014
SafariNet Wiki

The re-introduction of catching mobs, SafariNet! With this, you will be able to use a custom Mob Catcher, and pocket mobs into your inventory; hostile mobs, your pets, etc. This plugin is even versatile in that it saves data such as a mob's name, a horse keeps it's saddle and armor, and more!

Single-Use SafariNets:
These SafariNets are the simplest ones to craft yourself; these can catch one mob, but then will disappear once you release the mob. Even in creative mode.
  • Crafting Recipe: An ender pearl, completely surround by string.

Reusable SafariNets:
These SafariNets are a little harder to craft, but will no longer disappear when you place a mob back into the world!
  • Crafting Recipe: An eye of ender surrounded by string.

Mobs that cannot be caught:
  • Enderdragon
  • Wither
  • Pufferfish

Last edited:

LegendOfCatBro

Captain Put-It-On-The-Support-Forums
Crafter
LegendOfCatBro
LegendOfCatBro
Jan 26, 2018
Behind You
Why can't we catch pufferfish? Wouldn't that be one of the most useful uses for the plugin?

not_ana1yst

weeb-in-training
Crafter
Sep 28, 2018
Why can't we catch pufferfish? Wouldn't that be one of the most useful uses for the plugin?
Wouldn't it be easier just to catch it with a water bucket? I mean, it only takes three iron, if you've found a pufferfish you're already around water. I'm pretty sure that if you had eight string and one ender pearl, you'd have three iron ingots.

LegendOfCatBro

Captain Put-It-On-The-Support-Forums
Crafter
LegendOfCatBro
LegendOfCatBro
Jan 26, 2018
Behind You
Wouldn't it be easier just to catch it with a water bucket? I mean, it only takes three iron, if you've found a pufferfish you're already around water. I'm pretty sure that if you had eight string and one ender pearl, you'd have three iron ingots.
oh im an idiot lol

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)