Ryno's whitelist app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
Player Name: Ryno314
Why do You Want to Join?: I want to play some vanilla minecraft again with other players and without plugins, it makes it more "real" to the game. It also adds a challenge to the game, causing me to be "nothing you can do about you're hunger bars," and "I have to worry about the mobs killing me,", it makes me feel like it's a sort of nuzlocke challenge where you can't respawn it in.
Play on other CraftBlock servers?: <Yes/No> Yes
Which servers?: <CraftBlock, NanoBlock> Craftblock
Rank on CraftBlock: <If applicable> Supermod
Rank on NanoBlock: <If applicable> N/A
Have you been banned from any of our servers?:  Never been banned from any Cb servers.
If so, When? Why? How many times?: N/A

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Vouch, he would be an amazing guy to join! I have built some things with him, and would love to do it again! Overall hes a bery trusty person! Vouch

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Is the demand on whitelist spots really so high that we can't automatically add the staff?

I'm gonna go ahead and vouch, even though I don't understand why it should make a difference.

I vouch for Ryno, he's more than responsible enough to be trusted with access to Chocoblock.

SlyGuy31

Crafter
Jan 19, 2014
New Jersey
Rynooo! You are awesome and your are a mod.... which means you should get in and are very trustworthy.. VOUCH! :D

samus8885

Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
The US
Vouch! He is active in the forums, very friendly, and Fus Ro Doh! XD

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Accepted! Welcome to Chocoblock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)