Royal

XxXkillerzxX8

Crafter
Mar 22, 2014
United States
i would love to have royal to make really cool nice houses and what my main thing that i will be doing with it is making a Huge town for all the blocklings to join and i will not abuse this rank by doing things wirth W.E for other players lower than Roya

also i didnt really know what to put in this app

T

Tazboi

I would say maybe using a template similar to Fugaz's? that one seemed pretty good.

bestmanforthejob

Crafter
Dec 26, 2013
i have known killer for a long time he is a great friend. he has changed allot while he was banned.
i have played on other severs with him while he was banned. he has been very helpful.
i vouch

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
Vouch pending... Yes Killerz has matured a LOT since he got banned, but I think that royal needs a bit more trust than that that I have at the moment. Also... don't you have like three open apps for this?

XxXkillerzxX8

Crafter
Mar 22, 2014
United States
MonochromePony said:
Vouch pending... Yes Killerz has matured a LOT since he got banned, but I think that royal needs a bit more trust than that that I have at the moment. Also... don't you have like three open apps for this?
nope i only have 1

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
I do not vouch. I don't feel you're mature enough and I definitely DO NOT trust you with world edit. You were just unbanned which is a huge thing to point out when you're trying to apply for something like this. When it comes to potentially giving you something that could break our server, I say definitely not.

XxXkillerzxX8

Crafter
Mar 22, 2014
United States
Narbula ive changed ok? ask everyone on the server even mono and rb says i have and you even havent been on the server to see if i have changed

not to be bossy

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
I never said you changed i said you kind of grew up... kind of, I'm really far from trusting you with even creative right now. :I

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
Being snotty to me and saying "Narbula ive changed ok?", isn't going to change my vouch.

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
No vouch, so far you haven't got much of my trust, and well, your a bit.....annoying quite often

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)