Royal

hungries234

Crafter
Jan 31, 2014
oklahoma,United states
Name: Hungries234
Why: I think that the world edit could help my town grow and eventually the server but i also love the abilities like terraforming and copy and paste. ":D" :cow ive been diamond for about a year and my prefix i would like to keep my annihilator but make it light green thats all peace.

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'll let you know when I find myself
Try to make it longer. Twss. I'm gonna reference you to XxXkillerzxXx's royal app to look at what I wrote on his.
http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-2868.html Gl!

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'll let you know when I find myself
XxXkillerzxX8 said:
Hello. you know why I pulled you over today? Vouching without reasons. This is a federal offense and I will need to see your reasons and registration before we go any further. I will let you off with a warning this time *writes .01¢ ticket* but next time, I'm hitting you with the big stuff. Have a great day sir.

hungries234

Crafter
Jan 31, 2014
oklahoma,United states
hey guys my new profile is just hungries it made me make a new one also my prefix annihilator i would like it 1 half purple and the other half orange i changed my mind peace.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
"it" made you make a new forum account?

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
i do recall you getting creative taken away until recently, but again, i don't know much about main people anymore.

edit: ok you did get your creative and fly taken, seemingly for giving out spawned items, here's what i found ( are you sure you never broke the rules? because it looks like the older staff do.)

http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-1097-page-2.html

so thats that, you've only had your creative back for two, almost three months, so i don't vouch.

hungries234

Crafter
Jan 31, 2014
oklahoma,United states
ah yes i remember did say anything in there about the fact that that wasnt me and it was my brother who somehow got on my acount while i was at my fathers house?

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
hungries234 said:
And also jag I'm pretty well known you should know me you built with me a lot if you don't remember them that's cool
Ive been here for ~16 months. 

I remember nothing about you other than the fact you abused creative...

So, no vouch from me. Sorry.

hungries234

Crafter
Jan 31, 2014
oklahoma,United states
Lking846 said:
hungries234 said:
And also jag I'm pretty well known you should know me you built with me a lot if you don't remember them that's cool
Ive been here for ~16 months. 

I remember nothing about you other than the fact you abused creative...

So, no vouch from me. Sorry.
i used your ender farm every ay and donated everything to it i had
i also enchanted all the books and filled the chests with ender pearls without creative and i didnt abuse the creative my bro did but i will apply again no matter what unless an owner stops it

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
I don't mean to be an ass, rude, or anything... But could you please use punctuation where necessary? The lack of punctuation makes it hard to read what you say. :/

Also, please see this post. You, and only you, are responsible for the actions performed under your username. That's our policy. Secure your account(s) and secure your computer(s), and this won't happen. :)

As for accepting you for Royal, I personally do not feel as though you are mature enough to handle the creative power of the rank. Also, if I recall correctly, you only recently were granted access to Creative after having lost it. So my advice to you, stick around! Be plenty active, and mature a little. Then we'll see. :) Unless anyone else disagrees, this thread may be closed. I'll leave it open in case other owners, etc. would like to provide their opinion.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
I remember when he first joined as a blockling, played on the server a wee while and next thing he went straight to diamond rank after donating. I don't think he fully understood how strict this server was on giving spawned items out till his abilities were removed, and that was last year. Went inactive for a few months, came back not too long ago. I agree with art. That shouldn't stop you from playing on the server, come back, make new friends, new memories.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)