Royal

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxXkillerzxX8

Crafter
Mar 22, 2014
United States
I would love to have Royal. I think I should get it because I would make a big nice town for blocklings to come and live in and I can make really nice builds and I love craftblock so im trying to make it better I would love to help people

:craftblock

DancingKails

Just a Dancing Girl that is Dancerous.
Crafter
Mar 15, 2014
Your Imagination :)
I vouch for killerz, he is cool, helps people, amazing builder and lets everyone in his town:)

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'll let you know when I find myself
Try to make it longer. Also you were promoted to Diamond some week ago. Amirite? I know @Matx490 was Diamond for, idk, 3-4 months before getting royal? I'm not saying you have to wait that long, just saying. Along the lines of making it bigger (uh oh... Incoming twss comments) you can try to add these things
•Reasons why we should trust you with world edit
•How long you've been Diamond
•Prefix you may want
•(Other) Things you might do with world edit and why it'd be a very useful tool
•Etc.

SlyGuy31

Crafter
Jan 19, 2014
New Jersey
Idk, but isn't there a template? Or no? If there isn't then as thags said, try making it a bit longer. Vouch pending.

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
You're still a Builder, right? Go for Diamond first! And then, if you've liked it for a few months (3-4), apply again. There's a reason we have applications, trusting new players with W.E is a risky decision.

XxXkillerzxX8

Crafter
Mar 22, 2014
United States
cracke rs1097 said:
You're still a Builder, right? Go for Diamond first! And then, if you've liked it for a few months (3-4), apply again. There's a reason we have applications, trusting new players with W.E is a risky decision.
no im diamond :nyan

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
He means beneath Diamond, so what rank would you be if you didn't donate?

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
I do not vouch.

For one, because you asked me if I think you would get the rank. That shows uncertainty, and not enough determination in my eyes.

Secondly, you donated for Diamond April 1st of this year, in which before I believe you were a Builder? I think you need to wait a while longer. I, for one, have almost no idea who you are. You should make yourself known to the community, and prove that you have the responsibilities to maintain this rank. As long as you do not face any consequences as a Diamond donor, with creative and all, you should be fine, and may be able to obtain Royal in a much later date.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
ok, heres the thing, i don't think you're trusted enough for this right now, pretty much same reasons as jaggeh, but another reason for me not vouching is you're kind of rude, i mean a couple of times i've been on ts and you got on.
"oh monochromepony's in here, you're ignored i just don't like you, sorry"
and then you said the same to several other players. i don't feel as if you can be trusted with world edit if you cant even co-exist with players who haven't even done anything to you.

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Application denied on grounds of immaturity and rude behaviour.

• Player called JagSwag2014 a "douche" (albeit spelled incorrectly) and had to be jailed by Mods for other behaviour around this situation.
  • Player trolled Adam_Graham on 27th April during a horse race, repeatedly killing horses with harming potions.
Feel free to reapply in the future when you have proven yourself to be a more mature player, who has earned our respect and trust. Right now, you don't have that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)