Royal Perk Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

VellaMage

Crafter
Jan 5, 2014
Ok so I know that Royal is suppose to be a contributor rank and not a Helper rank but I was wondering if Royal's could have /kick I am on a lot and I see a lot of spam and excessive swearing and I want to help stop this. This is just an idea and it was brought to my attention by Kayla if you as staff trust us enough to use World edit can you trust us enough to help the server by giving us /kick

XxXkillerzxX8

Crafter
Mar 22, 2014
United States
Vella its a good idea, but thers alredy a rank with /kick its ambasssador , also Some Royal's might abuse it, that why only staff has it as i know of

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
I dont know if i would oppose this, royal people have gained their trust and got promoted to that rank because the owners can trust them.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
Might make it a little harder for people to get royal, but I can support this wholly, when I was royal I was on without any Mods or Ambassadors on a LOT and we would get a lot of trolling then, might prevent events like today from happening again too. :3

T

Tazboi

As long as it can be taken away from Royals I'm all in for this

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
Somebody suggested this a while ago... the answer was no. I'm guessing that opinion is unchanged, @Ar7ific1al & @Avoxsas ?

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Sorry, /kick is purely for moderating and royal is not a helper rank in any way.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Lking846 said:
Somebody suggested this a while ago... the answer was no. I'm guessing that opinion is unchanged, @Ar7ific1al & @Avoxsas ?
kawohi said:
Sorry, /kick is purely for moderating and royal is not a helper rank in any way.
All has been said - thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)