Royal Application

Iimgreat123

Crafter
Dec 21, 2013
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I really like your app Frubbs, and i would vouch. One thing i would say is to make it longer. I have it pending though because of this:[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]"Having World Edit at my disposal...." [/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]To me it sounds like you are power hungry. Worldedit would not be "at your disposal." It is something very powerful, and must be used with maturity and responsibilty.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]That is all from me! Nice app Frubbs![/font]

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
you're rather new to the servers, i would wait lil' bit longer before applying for such a big rank, you seem like a cool dude and all but i just cant vouch for ya because you're so new.
sorry.

Matx490

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Some where over the rainbow
I have to agree. I have not actually seen you on yet and in my opinion you should get diamond first. Take some time to prove yourself with the responsibility of creative then in a few months maybe try applying again. I waited 5 months before i got royal. Just wait and get better aquainted with the server :D

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
I agree with them, you should probably wait a little while before you go for Royal, give it at least a month. If you are in dire need of World-Edit, Diamond has it too don't they?

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
whiteNnerdy23 said:
I agree with them,  you should probably wait a little while before you go for Royal, give it at least a month. If you are in dire need of World-Edit, Diamond has it too don't they?
No. Only Royal, Architects, and a little of Designers.

whiteNnerdy234

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
My mistake, they don't. They do have Creative though :D

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
I agree with everyone, you should wait longer until applying for Royal. I waited for a while, can't remember how long, but it was a while.

You need to show that you can respect your Commands/Privileges that you have now, and work your way up to Royal. Get to know people, and don't make enemies and be straight respectful to everyone. I think you should go to Diamond before Royal, and show that you can be trusted with Creative Mode and other privileges that Diamond has to offer.

Worldedit is a great command to have, but it comes with a lot of responsibility and you need to be trustworthy with this.

Honestly, I think you are a great player and will make a great player in the Community. But Atm, I'm still trying to figure out what happened with your little incident today. But, I don't want to get into that. In conclusion, just wait a while and get people to trust you and like you, and show everyone that you deserve Royal.

whiteNnerdy234

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
JagSwag2014 said:
They don't have all of WorldEdit.
**Doesn't know jack about WorldEdit and is considering Wiki-ing it** 

**Is sorry if this is off-topic :p**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)