Royal App Royal Application Template

CraftBlock

Owner
CB Admin
Jul 10, 2015
Royal costs $50. You will need to pay the difference if you are approved for Royal.
For example, if you have already purchased Diamond rank for $30.99, Royal will be an extra $19.

In Game Name:

Current Rank:

Prefix: See note below

Time on CraftBlock:

I deserve to be Royal Rank and can explain How and Why in these following areas:

Activeness on the Main Server:

Activeness on Forums:

Activeness on Discord:

Big projects I plan to work on:

Other notes:

Please note that Royals may choose a colored prefix. However, there are some limitations. You cannot choose a prefix the same color as another rank. You may also not choose &4 as a color within your prefix, as we reserve that solely for mods and admins.
Your prefix also should not say "Mod" or "Admin" because we do not want to confuse players.

Last edited by a moderator:

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
I like it. Thread stickied.

Bluey

I'm Blue_Explorer, I explore blue stuff...xD!
Crafter
Oct 3, 2016
Royal costs $50. You will need to pay the difference if you are approved for Royal.
For example, if you have already purchased Diamond rank for $30.99, Royal will be an extra $19.

In Game Name:

Current Rank:

Prefix: See note below

Time on CraftBlock:

I deserve to be Royal Rank and can explain How and Why in these following areas:

Activeness on the Main Server:

Activeness on Forums:

Activeness on TeamSpeak:

Big projects I plan to work on:

Other notes:

Please note that Royals may choose a colored prefix. However, there are some limitations. You cannot choose a prefix the same color as another rank. You may also not choose &4 as a color within your prefix, as we reserve that solely for mods and admins.
I like it. Thread stickied.
My mistake, the formatting of the post confused me lol
nevermind, found it!

T

Tazboi

It's allowed if it's for a good reason
(etc, something was changed in the application, so anyone who currently as an application out can fix their response.)
Did not realize it was an application template ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Minecraft Server List