Not open for further replies.

AmirAti

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Israel
I guess I will copy Mat :)

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]IGN: AmirAti[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Current Rank: Diamond[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Time on Craftblock: About 9-10 months now [/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Why i think i deserve royal: I want to donate to the server. I never broke the donor code of conduct. I will not abuse my powers or cause alot of lag.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Prefix: &0[&5Panda&0] Sorry if I did it wrong not so good with that.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Other notes: Sorry if the app isn't really detailed didn't know what to really write[/font]

SpindlyBaton98

A Sans-Sational Experience.
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
Vouch!

Amir is trusted, hes respected, fun to hang out with, and overall never been a rule breaker.

Definitely deserves Royal!
Vouch!

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
Amir! You've been a very nice and trustworthy person. You definitely deserve Royal! Vouch!

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Amir is one of my best friends I have on the server. He is always nice and helpful and I have never for a second doubted his good intentions.

Saturday night he proved great patience and control by not killing me during the Chocoblock events. I killed him pretty much unprovoked 2 times and made him run almost 1 thousand blocks each time to get back. I would never had tolerated that myself but he just turned the other cheek.

If he isn't fit for royal I should be demoted myself.
I vouch as hard as I can. :p

<3

AmirAti

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Israel
For that reply I need to reply myself a Like wouldn't cut :)
Thanks Ishhh <33 Really means alot

Thanks as well everyone else on the way :p

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Approved! Go ahead and donate up the difference. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)