Status
Not open for further replies.

EvFavTum.

Returning Member
Crafter
Jun 28, 2014
Canada
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] [/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]In Game Name[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]LegoMan5567[/font]

Current Rank: Diamond

Prefix:JadeEmporer

Time on CraftBlock: bout 1 month (yes i know its pretty quick

I think I should be Royal Rank and can explain How and Why in these following areas:
 because im responsible with this kind of stuff and i dont go drunk with power im a mature person with a great sense of creation and great self esteem where i can create almost anything I Imagine and yes i wont break any rules on the COC I solemnly swear on that
Activeness on the Main Server: Daily

Activeness on Forums:bout 2 times a week

Activeness on TeamSpeak:i dont use teamspeak

Big projects I plan to work on:well i plan on making an idea for a new PvP arena and the fact that im responsible with this power and that i'm trustworthy (well if you consider me to be) is just fine. i know a lot of people on the server and ive only been kicked for overusing colors once and i think once for me and GR33N arguing and other that that it was afk kicks
but the fact i can use WEdit makes it so much more enjoyable to be a part of the server and be a responsible player
Other notes:eek:h and if you dont think i should have this rank it is totaly fine[/font]

oh and i edited the application from i think i deserve to i think i should have

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
About a month, that's your problem. You need to spend more time on Craftblock. And, don't bump your application please. Tell someone to check it out :)

Sorry, but my vouch is pending. Maybe wait a bit longer.

EvFavTum.

Returning Member
Crafter
Jun 28, 2014
Canada
no dude ive been on for More than a month now ive been on for like 2 almost 3

Wudude

Crafter
Dec 27, 2013
I love Lego, he is a great contributor to the community!

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Super Vouch! This kid is amazing and gots some pretty good skills for Minecraft and real life :D

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
I'd like to see a few more player vouches.

EvFavTum.

Returning Member
Crafter
Jun 28, 2014
Canada
how many like 5? not tryin to be desperate

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
I'll vouch, lego's been pretty cool and I've seen few problems with him. Good luck c:

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
"Ive only been kicked for overusing colors once and Thats it... well other than afk kicks"

Are you sure thats all you've done? First impressions last, that why I remember this.
http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-4356.html?highlight=GR33N

Things settled, and youve come to know a little more about how things are done here. A little more understanding of people as you come to converse with them and play along side of them. So thats a good thing.... Knowing what we expect of our players.

Our royal ranked players are one of our highest ranks. Not only monetry wise, but they have more of a integral part to act maturely, not just with their new abilities, but their attitudes and behaviours on the server, forums, and team speak. Those that hold royal, are the privileged of the privileged. Players that are looked up to, aspired to be like are role models leaders in their own right.

This unfortunately is not always the case.

I think it would not do you any harm to wait a month or two or three. Being active on the server to see if this attitude is a stable one or one that fluctuates when the storms come. Something that needs serious thought given to a player who registered in Jun, and August has only just started.

EvFavTum.

Returning Member
Crafter
Jun 28, 2014
Canada
uuggh sun why cant you let sleeping dogs sleep and forget about the Gr33N thing, him and i made up were friends and he also told me he was pissed at you for god knows what and still no offense, but its always when i make a post you gotta just go and ruin it someway by saying you havent been on enough or youre not mature enough because of the gr33n thin that happened, when i wasnt on very long and was still blockling so i wasnt very accustomed to what went on here and ther but now ive settled in and i want to make more friends and one more thing its always about ranks on some servers its that the higher rank you are the more popular u get but thats not the point i just want to be able to enjoy the server with a bit more power and make more friends because in real life i dont have very many and im not tryin to throw a pity party hell no but i wanna know WHY you have to ruin some posts geez it really lowers my self esteem to where im scared to make posts because you are just gonna shoot me down OVER AND OVER No offense

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Because you were not completely honest. Besides..you've just proved my point.

One other thing, there is a difference between "should" and "deserve". You ought to look it up.
Deserve is a word that rightly fits this application.

EvFavTum.

Returning Member
Crafter
Jun 28, 2014
Canada
Yes i was you shoot me down and him and i made up and he was mostly pissed at YOU plust if you dont think i should be royal? DONT POST ON THE THREAD

Kaylawilcoxen14

Crafter
Jun 2, 2014
http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-3347.html

You may need to take a look at this if you haven't. It's perfectly fine for members to leave there "Vouch, or no vouch" Afterall, they are determining whether staff can trust you with this rank. Therefor, they are encouraged to leave there opinion whether, or whether not you deserve Royal.

EvFavTum.

Returning Member
Crafter
Jun 28, 2014
Canada
well still ive gotten 1 staff vouch and 2 other vouches but still i read suns post and thanks sun but the wait 2 or 3 more months, no no no ive been PLAYING for 2 to 3 months so you can stop assuming how long ive been playing

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Unfortunately.. I think youre over reacting, and making things worse for your own application.

If I were you, I wouldve responded.

Oh yes, thank you for jogging my memory. Its all sorted now between me and green.

Well I shall take heed of these words of wisdom, and continue to show people I can act sensibly and can prove I can be trusted.

EvFavTum.

Returning Member
Crafter
Jun 28, 2014
Canada
_SunDust_ said:
Unfortunately.. I think youre over reacting, and making things worse for your own application.

If I were you,  I wouldve responded.

Oh yes, thank you for jogging my memory. Its all sorted now between me and green.

Well I shall take heed of these words of wisdom, and continue to show people I can act sensibly and can prove I can be trusted.
no no no sun i still think ur right i just get a bit to angry at times so im im sorry sun

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
It says you joined in June lego, its right there under your name lol.
And august has only just started by a few days.
Theres no assuming there.
Which leaves 1 whole month of July in the middle.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
@Avoxsas thoughts?

EvFavTum.

Returning Member
Crafter
Jun 28, 2014
Canada
fine fine ill keep playing and sun im still sorry tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)