Tbone
Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Somewhere in Illinois
In Game Name: FragrenApple

Current Rank: Diamond

Prefix: &4[&eNinjaApple&4]

Time on CraftBlock: Nearly 2 years.

I deserve to be Royal Rank and can explain How and Why in these following areas: I feel I've earned trust over the players, yes I havn't been diamond long... but I will be responsible with this new rank, I have been working on big builds that would go much quicker with world edit and get posted quicker!

Activeness on the Main Server:  Almost Everyday of the weekends, and on maybe 4/7 days of the week.

Activeness on Forums: Almost Everyday

Activeness on TeamSpeak: Not very, my mic is broken so it will be a little while!

Big projects I plan to work on: Steampunk village, with walls all around.. Spleef tournament for me and friends, and maybe a modern city.

Other notes: I've been banned for advertising.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Even tho your a Cool dude, I think you should wait a bit. Vouch Pending...

Wait a while first.

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
I do agree with Sam... but this kind of turns me away from Vouching for you.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Why frag?
Don't let a few negatives determine how this app will go.  Anything positive can happen between now and the next second.   Many other people who haven't yet had a chance to say anything bout you. Every second spent on the servers-forums and teamspeak is second for you to shine! :).  Chin up :)

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Frag, you were Banned, but it wasn't something completely big. Not something that will ruin your reputation on Craftblock. Wait a bit, leave this open and keep playing on Craftblock! You might find yourself getting Royal in the future :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)