Royal app

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: seanboysean

Current Rank: Diamond

Time on Craft Block: since the 8th of march

Why i think i deserve royal: I was on the server for a while and i thought the best way to help was to donate because it really helps the server keep running and this is an amazing server and i never want it to go down.:craftblock

Prefix: &2[&bBlazeHunter&2]

other notes: i would really appreciate your vouch so peace out and enjoy life :nyan

Violetlily

Viohazard
Crafter
Mar 29, 2014
I vouch. seanboysean should be trusted with royal. good luck! :D

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
I'm not active enough to approve you rgiht away, so I'll let other active members post their thoughts on this app first.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
I'd really like to see you more involved and active with the community on the forum. :) If you've been here since March 8, 15 posts is a bit low in my opinion. lol Maybe be more involved with the community, comment on peoples' projects and builds, stuff like that! But, of course, don't just go posting willy-nilly. :p

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
He's active on main and I think he can be trusted with this :p but yeah. Be active on the forums so more people will know who you are :p

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Vouch, sound like a great player! Hopefulyl you get more active! :D

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
Ok, so I don't know how I feel about this. Sean has only joined recently (on a larger scale I guess) but he has been trustworthy. Though he doesn't disrespect people, he has never really helped out (I'm not trying to be mean, that's just what I have seen, err not seen lol) Personally I think he could be trusted with this, but perhaps it would be wiser of him to wait a few months. I think that if he did receive this rank, that he wouldn't go grief everything or whatever, but he hasn't been very active with other players in-game or on the forums. Vouch pending I guess.

Kaylawilcoxen14

Crafter
Jun 2, 2014
You get my vouch ^-^, But as a great statement Ar7ific1al said be more active on the forums! But best of wishes to you hun:)

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Hmm I not too sure, I have found your name on a few griefs around the place as surprised as I was. 

Hmm see how you go in the next week/s.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
Grieve: to feel grief or sorrow
Grief: (part of greive) keen mental suffering or distress over affliction or loss
Sharp sorrow; painful regret

Greif : has several meanings in different games and areas of the world. In Minecraft it is to break others blocks without properly replacing, steal, or kill others animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)