Royal App

Sillylego

Crafter
Apr 4, 2014
IGN: Sillylego

Why I Want To Be Royal:
Well the way i look at it everyone wants worldedit it is just how those people will use it. Well The reason i would like to be royal is, one it is very usefull. You can expand your town to the fullest using just worldedit alone and that is what i plan to do. I Have never abused creative, ever sence I donated about a week ago. That is about it, but if you dont have any room for royal ranks, I will still be happy because the server is fun as it is. 

Prefix: Well I just want my prefix to be [MineSquare] In LightGreen please.

Sillylego

Crafter
Apr 4, 2014
Yah sorry I don't talk much in chat. I have had diamond for almost 2 weeks now so. I will start to talk more

giantstrawberry

Crafter
Mar 31, 2014
I can vouch for him he is an amazing guy always helping my town out he is an assistant he has done some amazing things for the town and people just think the town is pretty good so I can totatly vouch for him!!!!
Cupcakes for all

Matx490

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Some where over the rainbow
Only 2 weeks? id say wait another month or so to get situated with diamond and the responsibiliteis of creative. Then apply again. heh i waited 4 months

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
Royal is a BIG responsibility. I don't remember ever seeing you, so you must be very quiet, indeed. :p
Anyways, it will require a lot more than just two weeks to get a rank like this. I think it would be best to wait a bit longer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)