_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
User(s) Banned:Rossokillz
Victim(s):players on the server chat
Temporary or Permanent:temp 1 day
Incident:
Rossokillz aka brie calls me to a friends home griefed. It takes her a while to show me where the grief is as she is very vague in her directions.  So after a few minutes of finmally finding out she meant the hole in the wall was griefed I checked it - rolled it back. Told her to tell her friend to use a protection stone in the future so it doesnt happen again. 

She wanted to know who did it. I told her not to be nosey.  Ok I was bit harsh here. She told me not to be smart. I apologise soon after.  I told her she didnt need to know. I asked her why did she need to know. She said because the owner wants to know.  I didnt think she needed to know, and we have been counseled not to say who the griefer is.  I told her this.  She was not happy with that reply and very persistent (stubborn, which I told her she was being)on wanting to know who did it and getting snarly with me.  I told her "thats enough, you need to stop now.  Well she back chatted telling me off.  I was gonna mute her but decided a day break from the server should do her good.

For the public eyes.  If its minor grief - its recorded and theres no need for all to know.  Unless its major and tempbans or permanent bans start happening then you know who it is as all can see it then.
Witnesses:cosmic,

rossokillz

Crafter
Apr 26, 2014
she forgot to add the part when she called me a stubborn little girl.

SpindlyBaton98

A Sans-Sational Experience.
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
rossokillz said:
Are you sure she said that? or are you just trying to make her look bad for doing her job? dont forget, you keept pushing her to find out who griefed.

rossokillz

Crafter
Apr 26, 2014
tomrobans said:
rossokillz said:
Are you sure she said that? or are you just trying to make her look bad for doing her job? dont forget, you keept pushing her to find out who griefed.
yes i am positive she said that.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Well, to be honest, you do come of as a stubborn little girl.

Anyways, ban reports are not the place for these kinds of discussions.
Make a complaint if you have a problem. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)