Not open for further replies.

RonaldFoxGod

Crafter
Jun 16, 2014
Los angeles
In Game Name:RonaldMadGod

Current Rank: Diamond

Prefix:Arch-Magus

Time on CraftBlock: don't be fooled i have been on Craftblock for about a year now.

I deserve to be Royal Rank and can explain How and Why in these following areas:i have been on Craftblock for a long time now. Never been banned and always been attached to the server. I help where i can and love building things. I know I'm not very good at world edit so you don't have to worry about me abusing it in any way if i even use it at all. I most would like to have royal for the rank more then anything. I have also donated over fifty dollars already so now all i need is the vouches.

Activeness on the Main Server:daily

Activeness on Forums:eek:ften

Activeness on TeamSpeak:daily

Big projects I plan to work on:A big town, a wizards academy, and more

Other notes:its alright if i don't get royal but its something i would like to have. Thank you for hearing me out.

Kaylawilcoxen14

Crafter
Jun 2, 2014
I'v talked to Ronald in-game and heard him on TeamSpeak(My lac of mic). He is a trustworthy person and a nice fello to talk to. I trust him,I think he deserves royal. My best of wishes to you :p

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
I've only seen you online a few times, but you haven't griefed anything yet xD 

But for real, he seems like a friendly player, but you are almost never on the forums. Try to become more active, I mean six posts in a year? But I'll still vouch :p Good luck!

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
I've rarely seen you until recently, but I think that youre a good player, and I think that you would do well as a royal. Also if you ever need help with world edit, always be free to ask, someone on is sure to know c:

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
I have know this young chapo for a while and he is pretty awesome and trustworthy, VOUCH BABY!

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
I can see that you've donated $38.99 so it would be another $11 for Royal should you be accepted.

@Ar7ific1al @ kawohi @JagSwag2014 @ IshrkI
Any thoughts? I have no problem with it.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
Top Poster Of Month
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Sure thing.

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Thank you for donating. ^^ Rank is set to Royal and just about to change your prefix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Minecraft Server List