Not open for further replies.

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
[notice]
Mod Review is a new daily post when it's time to decide a Trial Mod should be promoted to Mod or be downgraded back to their old rank. We'd like the feedback from the players so the owners can make the right decision to promote or not.
[/notice]

Posting this since kawohi's activity is sporadic at the moment. What do you guys think of @Holy_Rabbitz ? She's been a Trial Mod for a good while now. How's she doing?

AmirAti

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Israel
Agreed with the above, when I'm on she is always helpful and very kind as always :)

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
She's a very good moderator and I think she's ready for full ^^

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Thank you, i've hardly been able to get on the forums :( Goodluck Holy :)

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
She's a good moderator, but honestly she's not as active as I hoped she would be. I still vouch though, since some activity is better than none.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I see her as positive, responsible and pretty active.

Would definitely like to have her still on the team. :)

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
Narbula said:
She's a good moderator, but honestly she's not as active as I hoped she would be. I still vouch though, since some activity is better than none.
Sorry. >.<

I know I'm not super active, especially lately since I was on a field trip for a few days. But summer rolls around in about 2 weeks and I'll be on more. :D

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Holy's been great, exceeded my expectations for sure, I vouch! :)

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
I think shes doing ok. I think she needs more practice at some thing some moderating things only going by when Ive been on while shes been on. More towards observing peoples actions, checking up on people who could be hacking.

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Holy has always been a great member. As she has stated, she will be more active in the summer. Not that I'm super active, but the last few days I've had some spare free-time (Which was spent on Grad Work, where I successfully got a 92% in one of my hardest classes!), and I haven't seen her on too much. However, when she is on, she is definitely active and is friendly and willing to help new players.

*Just to add, as Sun points out, it may just be me, but when someone starts digging into Gold or Diamond, I usually tp. I always see Narb and Sun pop up, but I did not see Holy when this happened the other day (she was on). It would be wise to work on your "stalker" skills. Crackers is very good at being a creeper

ghfjk99

Retired Staff
Supporter
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
Holy is very kind and helpful. She is being active a lot recently now. :)

Ileel

Don't be afraid, I'm not that mean
CB Admin
Supporter
Jan 2, 2014
Florida
Holy_Rabbitz has been a great person since day one. There is nothing about her that tells me, or maybe the rest of CraftBlock too, that she is not perfect for this job. She is on a lot, and willing to help anyone she can. She is very responsible and mature, and she takes action right there on the spot! I wish you luck Holy!!!

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Sounds like the feedback is positive, with a few helpful tips. Promoted to full Mod. Keep improving on your skills and you'll be great, Holy. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)