Top Poster Of Month
- Dec 15, 2013
The 1.13.1 move caused players to not be able to login to the server. Here's how to fix it.
- Connect to WInSCP using your SFTP details, which are located in the panel.
- Get the players name and go to https://namemc.com - enter their name and find their UUID, which looks like this:
- Go to /worlds/craftspawn/. The target folder is playerdata/, but don't go to that in your FTP, it'll probably freeze on you.
- Click the find button in WinSCP
- In "File Mask", add in the players UUID and append .dat to it.
- In "Search In", append /playerdata/ to /worlds/craftspawn/
- Your settings should look like this:
- Click Start.
- If the players UUID was correct, it should be found:
- Now right-click and delete
- Tell the player to rejoin.
24.3 KB Views: 0