CraftBlock Resetting Maps - Move builds before Oct. 1st.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
I tried to avoid having another map reset while updating to 1.13.1, but I can't ignore the map errors that are spamming our logs. If we just ignored these, we may have data lost, crashes, and possibly performance problems. So, the best way to just resolve all problems is to just do the reset and get it over with. Unfortunately.

Request to move your builds!
Players will be able to request on our Discord a build move. Once either staff or a designer sees your application, they may the build to your new place.

If you're in a Towny town, you'll have to disband your town to create a new one.

How to post an application
  • Connect to our Discord, from either the browser or Discord app.
    Connect now: https://discord.gg/gsEcM5

• Set Two Homes, oldHome, newHome: Use these exact names and do /sethome <home name> so staff can teleport to it.

• Post in #build-move-requests channel with the template. On top of Discord is a "pin" icon, click that and you'll see the template. Copy it and post it.

View attachment 6190
  • Once Moved, the post will have a green check. Once it's moved, staff will react to it with a green check. If we have anymore questions about the build, we'll DM you on Discord. Make sure you're active on it!

FAQS

Do I have to move my builds?
Yes, we're forced too because of 1.13.1

Where to?
Is your build apart of a Towny Town? Do /townworld, if it's not and it's apart of the wild world, do /resworld.

How do I apply?
Join our discord with the following link: https://discord.gg/gsEcM5 and click on the "#build-move-requests" channel.

Will I have to Disband my town?
Unfortunately, yes.

Can I move multiple builds? What if it's huge? Can I move my entire city?
Yes, yes, and I wouldn't suggest to request to move your town. First, your town has to be disbanded anyways, and second what if some of your residents don't come back? Use this as a way to start fresh. Request your spawn or other important builds to move.

Join the new map
Instead of TownyWorld and WildWorld, we're calling the new maps TownWorld and ResWorld

To join them, just do /townworld or /resworld. We've also had to change our Random Teleport plugin, which is now "less" useful then it was before. To us RTP in those specific worlds, do /rt.

Attachments

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2016
Killeen, Texas
I diffinantly want to move my build, but I'm a little confused?
Does this mean we can move our homes to a better map? Is it necessary if we want to keep our current built home? Do we have to have a new area in mind to start?
I really want to keep my current home, but im confused on this new map stuff since im not all techy with minecraft ^^'

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
I diffinantly want to move my build, but I'm a little confused?
Does this mean we can move our homes to a better map? Is it necessary if we want to keep our current built home? Do we have to have a new area in mind to start?
I really want to keep my current home, but im confused on this new map stuff since im not all techy with minecraft ^^'
Let me give some clear answers.

Do I have to move my builds?
Yes, we're forced too because of 1.13.1

Where to?
Is your build apart of a Towny Town? Do /townworld, if it's not and it's apart of the wild world, do /resworld.

How do I apply?
Join our discord with the following link: https://discord.gg/gsEcM5 and click on the "#build-move-requests" channel.

Will I have to Disband my town?
Unfortunately, yes.

Can I move multiple builds? What if it's huge? Can I move my entire city?
Yes, yes, and I wouldn't suggest to move your town. First, your town has to be disbanded anyways, and second what if some of your residents don't come back? Use this as a way to start fresh. Request your spawn or other important builds to move.

Last edited:

Solow7

Crafter
Feb 18, 2014
California, USA
If we have WorldEdit Permissions, to take the influx of requests off the hands of staff, is there a way for us to move our own builds?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)