Regal_Machines ChocoBlock Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

WelderBabe

Kind of a clinger to sad old songs.
Crafter
http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-10788.html?highlight=Regal
http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-10786.html?highlight=Regal

And as well as this, there has been some rumors floating around of you greifing, I wouldn't trust you in a world with no way to protect builds/identify greifers, sorry. No vouch here

iKraxus

richest guy on the server :P
Crafter
Jan 9, 2015
newcastle upon tyne
nope cant vouch looks to me like this is some joke to you (the way you filled in you're app)

also because of you only been on craftblock for 5 Days

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
Anime3011 said:
You are unworthy to be in ChocoBlock
Give REASONS as to why you think they aren't fit for Choco. Unless you're going to contribute, please don't say anything at all.

Narbula

Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
Upon reading your introduction thread, I would like you to edit your application here to how it was previously (The serious way). I put a fun question in there so that it's not all boring. If you did this, I would really appreciate it. :)

Ex-User (67)

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
Nope, No vouch.
I dont see why everyone can suddenly get onto chocoblock...

Kelc Wolf

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Canada
To be honest I think Regal is a great player. Sure he has a few complaints but everyone has their flaws, perhaps he just feels too comfortable sharing his opinion and talking openly. I have talked to Regal and even befriended him. He is a cool guy and actually very respectful. Everything that is being complained about it simply small things such as being a critic and literally was complained about because he wasn't answering another player that hadn't helped him when he needed it. He is not necessarily in the right, the complaints could have been handled but he has withdrew his app and the negative comments can stop now.

Narbula

Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
Withdrawn application. Denied from the whitelist. You can try again in 3 weeks if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)