Really now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kantoe

Crafter
May 3, 2014
Texas
momspaghetti.ytmnd.com
Some fucker just perma bans from a teamspeak with no word. Just a perma ban. This fucking teamspeak has not changed a bit. People have some fucking terrible avatars and I get perma banned for a witty spiderman picture.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
No, kantoe... you have not changed. You've always been a back talking, rude, ungrateful, offensive ass. You set your avatar to something that violates the TeamSpeak rules. It was removed, and you were warned. You then replaced it with something else, yet again offensive/against the rules. You did it again after it was removed. Now you're banned from TeamSpeak.

So, kantoe, it is you who has not changed. You've always been this way.

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Teamspeak has changed. Your childish behaviour has not. I warned you 30 seconds before you set the above avatar (following removal of an inappropriate avatar) to refrain from inappropriate content in avatars. You then set another stupid avatar, which I removed. Then another. If someone else has an inappropriate avatar, then players should report it. Using the excuse of "that guy broke a rule so I should be allowed to break it too!" doesn't work.

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Calm down, you weren't banned for no reason, see here: http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-3091.html also, most peoples' avatars are quite appropriate, and those that aren't, are warned or banned.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
whiteNnerdy23 said:
Calm down, you weren't banned for no reason, see here: http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-3091.html also, most peoples' avatars are quite appropriate, and those that aren't, are warned or banned.
Correction: warned, then banned if they persist. Not one or the other. :p

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
So. I'm going to close this, as the user kantoe is banned.

On a side note, thank goodness everyone isn't a huge assbutt and there are some sensible people... or else we'd end up like Stewie.

And on that note, goodbye kantoe. I suppose this should be closed before a flame war or some shit like that erupts.

EDIT: Thanks for the spoiler Avoxsas. Forgot about that. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)