Really Hard Survival?

SpindlyBaton98

A Sans-Sational Experience.
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
Hi everyone

I am a very big fan of mod's that change the aspect of the game, to make it harder to survive. Unfortually, the perfect modpack for that doesnt work on my computer so i am unable to do my hard survival using the MADPack on the ATLauncher.

So i need help from everyone esle to help me make a harder survival experience.

Im looking for two things.

1. Mods that alter survival like New Mobs, Edit ingame options like eating is slower or health regen is slower or mobs deal more damage in every hit, multiple spawning (more than one at a time)

Or:
  2. A Modpack on the technic launcher that makes it harder to survive (Custom modpacks)

What i mean by this is that take hexxit for example. Once you get a set of armor, a enchantment table and a good sword, your unkillable, plus with the multiple amount of ores including diamonds on the surface, its too easy to make strong armor. What im looking for is a modpack or a bunch of mods that alter the survival aspect, like if you get a full set of Iron Gear, it will be like the monsters laugh at you, and you still get slain by everything. Plus since eating food is fast, you recover faster, which makes minecraft feel like once you get a farm and iron gear, your unkillable.

If anyone can help me, id love it :p

Cristian_nic

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Craiova (Pelendava), Romania

SpindlyBaton98

A Sans-Sational Experience.
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
Cristian_nic said:
Greg's tech, better than wolves with hardcore buckets, finite liquids, solar apocalypse, thirst mod. I'll write more if I think of them. Combining the last 4 will make it quite hard.
Solar apocalypse is a plugin. You could make a local server to use it.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/553749-bukkit-solar-apocalypse/
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1143097-16x-universal-forge-thirst-mod-171-canteen-returns/
I was unable to add better than wolves with hardcore buckets or finite liquids as they are not yet updated to 1.6.4.

Im looking for mods that are updated to 1.6.4, forgot to mention that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)