Status
Not open for further replies.

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Player Name: rbhusker

Current Rank: Trusted

How long have you been on CraftBlock?: Before This New Years.

Why should we trust you with Ambassador?: I am a very mature member of CraftBlock and for the most part respect other members and try to help others out the best I can. I also try my best to say welcome to everyone who joins this amazing server. I respect my duties, and will not abuse my powers, because I know that this is a great server and want this server to succeed in everything it does. I would enjoy ranking up the new members, after they build a home, when Mods are offline or busy. I would like you to know that I have been banned for a period of 3 days, only once. I know what I did was wrong and I shouldn't have did what I did. I have learned from my mistakes and with Ambassador I will be better able to help the new members get on the right path, of being respectful and good members who follow the important rules of CraftBlock. I am also, a good listener and if I ever do anything wrong, I am always eager to learn from my mistakes, and do it better the next time. I have learned from my time on CraftBlock, ( 15.33 Days), that it is a very serious server that is always striving to become a better server, and I would love to be a part of it in a much larger sense, It would be an amazing opportunity to be able to help out this large community of gamers. :p

Other Information: I think I am ready to take on this challenge of being a Ambassador. In this server, my brother and I made a town, Nemus, which has 125 members, and it has taught me a lot about dealing with other players, and helping them along their way. I have numerous friends who I like to be with because of their willingness to help others aswell. I have had a numerous number of projects, including building two Mob Arenas with my bro and other players. I am active on the forums, I get on almost everyday. And I am also very active on CraftBlock which I am on almost everyday after school. :D This is a great chance for me to be a bigger part of the server. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this application. :D

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I think he said it best himself, but yeah, this guy is friendly, trustworthy and mature. I think the server could benefit greatly by having him as an ambassador.

I vouch.

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
I definitely agree that rbhusker would make a great ambassador. Whenever he comes on he greets everybody happily, with polite comments like, "How is everyone's day going?" among others. He is a respectable player and an active and great member of the Craftblock community.

dudeman87

Crafter
Jan 25, 2014
I vouch! If I were to pick any [Trusted] rank player on CraftBlock to be amby, it would be rbhusker. You definitely deserve this promotion buddy :D

TicTacTory

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
In a green bean
Rb is a fabulous guys always helping put others. I'd love you to join the amby family! VOUCH!!

flcwer

pls
Crafter
Jan 3, 2014
I would like to see rb as Amby! He is very mature and a well - respectful player. You get my vouch!

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'll let you know when I find myself
I vouch! I remember back when he was a blocking and even back then he was friendly, trustworthy, and helpful. Best of luck, Rb! Heck, you might develop a bond with a blocking you're promoting just like you and I did! :D

Solow7

Crafter
Feb 18, 2014
California, USA
I vouch, Rb is very trustworthy and appreciates Craft Block. Hes very informative and helps noobs find a town. He is also an astonishing builder.

R3ali1ty

Crafter
Jan 2, 2014
Arctic Biome
I 100% vouch for Rb! First, he is very active! I see him on almost every day, which is very good. Also, he helps a lot of people. In his town or not he is willing to help anyone. I see him helping players almost all the time. I really think he deserves this rank. He is ready.

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Great app. Great guy. Has a great attitude. I think that he will do well as Ambassador and learn much. I vouch!

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
I think Rb would be an amazing ambassador. He is active and is overall a great guy. I have seen him help many players on the server, new or otherwise. I think he is definitely ready for this rank. Nothing but a vouch from me! c: Good luck, Rb!

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
"Helps noobs find a town"...hmmm if kitty saw that statement it'd would certainly be frown upon. And she'd be right. I consider all our players valuable. Calling them noobs is like implying you are better then them, that they are of no worth. But each player who joins is of value. There are no strangers here, just friends we haven't met. And I didn't appreciate that comment.

As for rb, my initial thoughts were, well, your still kinda new to the server, give it a few more months. we do have quite a few ambassadors atm, so many I dont know who they all are. Other then that, though all those attributes do add up and if they needed more ambassadors you would be a benefit to the server.

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
_SunDust_ said:
"Helps noobs find a town"...hmmm if kitty saw that statement it'd would certainly be frown upon. And she'd be right.  I consider all our players valuable. Calling them noobs is like implying you are better then them, that they are of no worth.   But each player who joins is of value.  There are no strangers here, just friends we haven't met. And I didn't appreciate that comment.
I do have to agree that "noobs" is a crude term, but I believe that every player has to earn our respect. They may have worth somewhere else, but they have to earn it on here. There is a base at which you respect everyone at, but after that they have to climb the ladder for themselves. Anyone under this, in my eyes, is a "newbie". Lol.

Anyway, I definitely vouch for rb. He's a respectful player that's always doing something for the community. I love his simple yet intricate builds, and I think the fly would help 'im out with his builds ;). He's the perfect example player that I'd want representing all our players on here. Good luck rb!

SlyGuy31

Crafter
Jan 19, 2014
New Jersey
Rbhusker... You are always friendly to everyone and active. You try to help out the new players and also the how do you say.. veterans. < Idk xD. Back on topic, you would make a great ambassador and that means I vouch. Gl. :D

hotdog789

Crafter
Apr 12, 2014
United States
For the little time i've been back on this server i have noticed rbhusker always trying to help people out. I am fully for him becoming an ambassador and think it would be helpful to the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)