Rastaboxhead and sonnyjim100

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]User(s) Banned:[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Victim(s): Literally everyone (especially me)[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Temporary or Permanent: Permanent for Rasta, 2 day for sonny[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Incident: Spammed, Openly claimed X-Ray, insulted people (especially me)[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Witnesses: R3al1ty, Chiplover2, Mjsir911, a bunch of others[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Previous Actions: Both muted, used /me as a circumvention.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Screenshots:
http://imgur.com/bemjBxC,ds8baPG,vqMDXQc,xPSqrx9,Vhxzm4M,ljDFIbG,y6MAWFs#0[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Other Notes: This is how [/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]not[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] to troll a server [/font]:p

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
I disagree completely, 100% that we shouldn remove a favorite feature (That a lot of players enjoy) and an essential command that every server has, just because of a few players that abused it.

In the first two screenshots, he (Rasta) should've already been banned. Spamming F*ck and disrespecting a mod? That should've been a ban straight away. A permanent one. You should never tolerate something like that. The players are complete morons.

Now for the other player in the last few screenshots, you should've warned and told them to not misuse /me. /me describes an action, should not be used for a regular message. That is spamming, and should be a temporary ban after a warning for misusing the /me functionality and bypassing the mute.

Lapi5Lazuli

No, you cannot mine me.
Crafter
Dec 28, 2013
Question unreognised
kawohi said:
Now for the other player in the last few screenshots, you should've warned and told them to not misuse /me. /me describes an action, should not be used for a regular message. That is spamming, and should be a temporary ban after a warning for misusing the /me functionality and bypassing the mute.
He did tell them not to use /me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)