Rank regression?

MinecraftedPocky

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
www.youtube.com
If anyone knows any information on this i would be very much appreciated.
I wish to regress all the way back to builder and start anew with out the aid of my friends.
I do still wish to keep my homes and my stats if that is possible.
i just don't want to cruse by in this game on the backs of my friends. they are a bit to kind for my own good. . . . if that makes sense. 
One of my friends (agentdoyle22and2) donated for me and if at all possible i would like to ask if he could have the amount transferred to his profile. 
i just feel like i got a little too much help from them when i started to play on this server.

please someone contact me on this. 

I'm sorry if this should be somewhere else but i didn't think it fit anywhere.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
_SunDust_ said:
What rank are you pocky?  I thought you were citizen?
MinecraftedPocky is currently a Champ level donor.

We do not allow transferring of donor ranks anymore. For one, it became difficult to keep track of who transferred what donor rank to who. On top of this, various players who transferred their donor status later wanted it back. As a result of the various complications that can/could arise from status transference, we no longer allow it. If you wish to have your donor status removed and be set back to Builder, that can be arranged. But if you want to start over, why not Blockling? :p

MinecraftedPocky

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
www.youtube.com
Ar7ific1al said:
MinecraftedPocky is currently a Champ level donor.

We do not allow transferring of donor ranks anymore. For one, it became difficult to keep track of who transferred what donor rank to who. On top of this, various players who transferred their donor status later wanted it back. As a result of the various complications that can/could arise from status transference, we no longer allow it. If you wish to have your donor status removed and be set back to Builder, that can be arranged. But if you want to start over, why not Blockling? :p
i dont wish to go back to blockling because i have already built a new house out in the middle of no where and do not wish to trouble a mod for the rank up.
Can you please regress my rank back to builder sometime tonight? that would be very much apreciated. if at all possible could it be set back around an hour and a half from when this is posted to i can finish clearing my homes and removing any builds that are in the way of anyone?

also i am going to reset my 'play time' so it will be like today is my first on the server so i can work through the wait time as well : ) thank you very much for replying ^_^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)