Not open for further replies.

DancingKails

Just a Dancing Girl that is Dancerous.
Crafter
Mar 15, 2014
Your Imagination :)
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Player: R3ality[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Their current rank: Trusted[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why they should be trusted with Mod: Because he is super nice, helps everyone, puts others before himself, helps new people as they join [/font][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]a lot! And a lot more...[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]What would make them a good Mod:  Helps new people, and doesn't think of himself[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]How have they helped you?: Helped me with questions when Mods and Owners were busy[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]How have they helped others?: When they join with questions and stuff:) [/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]I think he would make an [/font][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]amazing mod:)[/font]

cosmic1443

OH DEAR GOD WHY
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
Corn Town
You do know he was a nd before right? Just putting that put there.

But anyways I believe he would make a great mod, he is a amazing person who likes to help others. It also helps that he was a great mod before. Vouch from me.

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
I vouch! He is always helping people out anyways. I help him out when he helps people when they need a town and they need a plot. Overall he is a great guy to be around and think he would make a great mod again. I think he more than deserves this rank! I vouch! Duuurrrrr

R3ali1ty

Crafter
Jan 2, 2014
Arctic Biome
There might be some confusion with my name. It's actually R3ali1ty, not R3ality. :p

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
This guy's been answering questions, helping people, etc. all the time! I wanted to make a Thread for him myself, but you beat me to it.
I Vouch.
EDIT: Rabbitz, how many candidates do we have for Staff right now? This isn't a sharing basis either, those who do the job the best should be the ones to do so. In fact, the fact that he's Moderated before should seal the deal. It means he has experience, and he wouldn't have to learn the ropes again.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
When I was builder or trusted, last map I saw arctic not much, but when I did he was friendly and encouraging. Now hes back from his trip hes become very active, even doing me outta a job :D sometimes, but its nice to see. I kinda feel sometimes it shouldve been me helping out when i was busy doing my own thing. Its more then the "Does anyone need help?" He actively seks the blocklings and by name ask them directly if they need help, and Im sure he goes further by helping them get ready for promotion. He stil is encouraging and friend to all. It'd be nice to have him on the team, with his added experience.

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
R3ali1ty, or Arctic, or whatever you know him as, is extremely helpful to the server. He helps people when he can and tries to answer questions that people ask in chat if they need help. Because he used to be a mod, he may be a little rusty, but I think he would still do an amazing job helping everyone on the server. Overall, I think he would be an awesome addition to the team. He has been extremely active, and I'd love to see him be mod again. He can be my re-mod buddy! :D

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
i think it would be great to see arcty as a mod,hes helpful and i think he would be a great mod again, good luck arcty!

I vouch, Arctic was an amazing mod before he lost his account ( :( ) and since then he has been helping out a lot. If he wants back in then I think he should be mod, but remember arcty, you would have an obligation to help people.

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
I vouch for R3ali1ty, I've known this guy for a long while now. He was a mod, and I was a mod. We both worked together, and Artic has been very helpful lately, and on a lot. He is a very nice player that can be trusted with this power. It would be once to you back again. I will vouch for R3ali1ty.

Ahriidan

Crafter
Apr 14, 2014
R3 Is always on whenever I go on, so I think it's safe to say he'll be on regularly. I've seen him welcome everyone to the server, AND go the extra mile to offer them help if they need it. In game he'll just ask blockings if they need any help with anything, or ask people if they understand towny. He's a reliable man who understands the server. I think it's safe to say he deserves to be a moderator, so his help will only increase!

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
I knew he was going to be Mod when I first saw him. I didn't even now that he was Mod before, and I was going to vouch for him, lol. He's a great guy to talk to, and he's always trying to help someone. I don't think that I could think of anyone better for this position that R3al. I vouch! :D

R3ali1ty

Crafter
Jan 2, 2014
Arctic Biome
Holy_Rabbitz said:
Arctic is really helpful, but he's been mod before. I think other people should be given a shot at Mod instead of promoting someone to staff again.
I understand your point about giving other people a chance. To start off, people who become mods for the second time don't need to relearn all the commands again. they got it all in their brains. They already understand what a Moderator should be doing and how to be doing that. Recruiting new mods will also work but recruiting old mods works too. Think of crackers for example. He volunteered to moderate for the server. (He was a Moderator before) He didn't have to relearn every command again. He already had the knowledge to moderate. Yes, recruiting new mods would work, but recruiting old mods would work better because they already have the recognition of what they are suppose to do and what not to do.

TheCrimsonKitten

Crafter
Jan 3, 2014
Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Definite vouch from me. R3al1ity is extremely helpful. I know he'll be an amazing mod-always there to help others and such. He is very active on this server and i think it'd be a nice challenge for him​

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
I will definitely vouch for R3alArctic! :p Great guy! Great player! Helpful & Friendly. I think that if he would do well as Mod again. So long as he remains as active, and become more active. So yes. I vouch.

Chief (Medrike)

Crafter
Apr 19, 2014
I vouch! He is a great person, with a great personality.

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
Why has this not happened yet? :c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)