Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Didn't we have an R rated room last forums?  Just saw kazzas pos​

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
If you're talking about TS, I think Private Rooms take that role well. As for Forums? I don't know, most of the members here don't need to show mature content or speak it as far as I know.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Im talking about on forums - not sure what it was called but for for people who might post things not appropriate for younger ages.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
is it?? can you paste the link here mon please.idk where it is. I dont see it now

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
It was the 17+ Night Club, and it hasn't been created yet. It wasn't really active at all before the forum wipe, but we can add it if it's a must.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
lol oh i dont want it .. But in know some people like to post stuff for it lol . idk was kazzas post made me think.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Honestly, it's not really necessary. For the most part, things that would go there and are posted where everyone can see are generally things we should ban users from the forum for posting. I honestly would like to slap kazza with a week-long temporary forum ban. :l

SpindlyBaton98

A Sans-Sational Experience.
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
Ar7ific1al said:
Honestly, it's not really necessary. For the most part, things that would go there and are posted where everyone can see are generally things we should ban users from the forum for posting. I honestly would like to slap kazza with a week-long temporary forum ban. :l
If you would like, i can arrange that :p Gives me more to do on my job rather than moderating the server. I have Access to the Mod CP but im unable to do anything, or know what i can do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)