Not open for further replies.
ILegendHunter

ILegendHunter

Crafter
May 30, 2015
  • ILegendHunter

ILegendHunter

Player: QuantumFlare

Why he should be designer: I was playing on the server with my friends on a town, when i asked for help to help flat the land and cut the trees, QuantumFlare went and helped me, but after he was done, he asked me if i wanted to see him build, he said yes and i tpaed to him. When i got there his builds were astonishing. Hes an very kind/helpful person and i hope he gets Designer! He
deserves it! I see him on a lot, hes quite active too.

Here are some pictures i took of his build.

Attachments

Last edited:
1Zombi

1Zombi

Crafter
May 21, 2015
  • 1Zombi

1Zombi

I was going to do this too! :p:D

F

fw1sniper

Crafter
Jun 24, 2014
  • F

fw1sniper

As cool as this is, I don't think this is enough. It is only 1 or 2 builds I see here, I would like to see more. Vouch pending.

asacavanagh

asacavanagh

Breaker and Fixer of the things!
Supporter
Oct 21, 2014
Sydney, Australia
  • asacavanagh

asacavanagh

I agree with everything @fw1sniper said but to add to his/her comment, I'd like to see some variety in Quantum's builds (meaning styles). Thus far I have only seen older styles like you'd see in Skyrim for example, I'd love to see some alternatives to this like modern or something more unique.

(Vouch pending)

N

NicoleSenpai

P͢L̢E҉ÀS͞Ȩ ́H̶E͢L͝P ME O͟H ͠GO͞D
Crafter
  • N

NicoleSenpai

I also agree with @fw1sniper and @asacavanagh, these 2 builds are roughly the same style of architecture, and there is not enough work yet to really showcase what he can do.

@QuantumFlare Switch up your style on the next build and show off what else you can do ^-^

(Vouch pending more builds/styles)

QuantumFlare

QuantumFlare

Crafter
May 25, 2015
Seattle WA
  • QuantumFlare

QuantumFlare

Uhh, Okay i'll try and fix things up, thanks for the advice Fw1, Asa. and Nicole! :D

Last edited:
asacavanagh

asacavanagh

Breaker and Fixer of the things!
Supporter
Oct 21, 2014
Sydney, Australia
  • asacavanagh

asacavanagh

After further seeing some of Quantum's more recent builds which contain other styles, I'd like to change my pending to a full vouch.

Good luck, QF. :)

(Also, yes, I'm resurrecting this thread).

eXhound

eXhound

o/
Crafter
Jan 5, 2014
Land of Vikings
www.youtube.com
  • eXhound

eXhound

Quantum, as soon as that modern house is done, you should be designer worthy. So make sure to pop some neat screenies of it on this thread and people will understand what you are capable of!
Good luck ! :)

Endaira

Endaira

Daezignar
Crafter
Apr 23, 2014
Australia, VIC
  • Endaira

Endaira

I vouch, Quantum has a noice building style, i have seen him on the server multiple times throughout the hours often i think he will do well on the team. good luck :3

eXhound

eXhound

o/
Crafter
Jan 5, 2014
Land of Vikings
www.youtube.com
  • eXhound

eXhound

I now vouch for quantum as he has proven that he can build using different styles and that he has a very good sense for details.
Good luck! :)

Angeleem

Angeleem

Tay is bae 。◕ ‿ ◕。
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Under Jag's bed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
http
  • Angeleem

Angeleem

Vouch, after I again visited main (whoa), I visited Quantum's builds, and even though he does have a specific style he likes to build in and usually builds in the one style, he is very creative with what he builds. I would like to see him work on interior and even do bigger builds that are not always house- like structures if he is given this rank. you got dis ;3

Grav_

Grav_

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Crafter
Jun 29, 2015
  • Grav_

Grav_

I vouch for Quantum as well. He has some very impressive builds and has added some variety to them during the time since this post was first created. I can't wait to see what he builds in the future and I think he would be a great designer!

BlazeyBubbles

BlazeyBubbles

TeamCrafted FTW (Bajancanadian and Jerome RULE)
Crafter
Jun 7, 2015
Australia
  • BlazeyBubbles

BlazeyBubbles

I vouch hes a builder and a very good one not everyone has that gift :p

Status
Not open for further replies.