PvP arena needing approval and PvP enabled.

MrMcOink

Crafter
Mar 14, 2014
Northeastern US
I have constructed a very basic PvP arena, I feel that there is a demand (be it a small demand) for an accessible PvP arena/enviroment.

If someone could approve this arena and enable PvP I feel it would be good for the server. Also possibly adding a warp command to it may be helpful. 

Included is an image of the arena.Arena Photo

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
MrMcOink said:
I have constructed a very basic PvP arena, I feel that there is a demand (be it a small demand) for an accessible PvP arena/enviroment.

If someone could approve this arena and enable PvP I feel it would be god for the server. Also possibly adding a warp command to it may be helpful. 

Included is an image of the arena.Arena Photo
Only Valk's arena would be god for the server :p

MrMcOink

Crafter
Mar 14, 2014
Northeastern US
Why can't there be more than one PvP arena? Isn't more better so that you're not always playing in the same place?

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Lapi5Lazuli said:
I'm pretty sure Valk is already working on a PVP arena
... and what does that mean?

I can understand that the staff doesn't want to have many different PvP arenas if they are a huge hustle to set up and/or maintain. But I have gotten the impression that something is in the works to relieve any eventual complications.

Let's just wait for someone with actual knowledge and authority to make a statement, there's no point in spamming this thread with random thoughts and tiny bits of information.

MrMcOink

Crafter
Mar 14, 2014
Northeastern US
I do understand that is it a small arena, but that is as intended. I built it with the mind set of two people wanting to fight a 1v1 which is the format I believe best suits this style of arena. The two entrances which may not be apparent in my screenshot allow for the combatants to enter from opposite sides and begin on equal grounds. Also the small size also suits this style of combat forcing the battle and no elongating battles.

I hope that this explanation sheds some light on why I choose to build it and this way. :)

Timmy9997

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Australia
Valk and I are working on an arena (slowly) but as ish said, there's no reason not to have more arenas. Keep working on it MrMcOink, maybe make it a little bit bigger. It's awesome now but bigger never hurt anyone :)

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Yep. I was going to say that it isn't my arena. It's mine & Timmys'. Haha But also, sure. You guys build whatever you want to build. If you get an idea to build anything (Except 1 block towers & penises. lol Within reason.), by all means, just do it.:) I have a list of 13 huge cities that I already have designs & plans drawn up on paper, & models on graph paper. :p I will build them eventually, but server stuff comes first for me. The PVP arena that Timmy & I are making is priority #1 for me. I've been trying to work on that as often as I can. @Timmy9997 I'm going to message you on Facebook right now. Let's discuss this more. I have ideas/questions/comments. XD

@MrMcOink - Build on, Sir. Make whatever you want (Within reason), for whatever purpose you choose (Within reason). ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)