Purchase Prefixes

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
A prefix is the text inbetween brackets in the game chat. For donors, you can change your prefix by purchasing it in our store.

The change is automatic, once you type in your prefix (Which is 3-12 max characters), you'll head to the checkout screen to finish the purchase. Once that is done, you should have your prefix in around 5 minutes.

You're required to have already purchased the rank that you're changing the prefix for in our BuyCraft store. If you didn't use the store to obtain your rank (You didn't use BuyCraft to purchase it), you'll need to head to http://store.craftblock.me, click "All" on the navigation and select "Donate any amount", donate $1.99 and then make a support thread in our donor forum to request a change.

NOTE:
- Even though the max characters is 12, if your in-game name is long, we may request you to change your prefix. If you're not online at the time, we may change the prefix to "CBDonor". You'll need to request a change on the forums with the title "CBDonor Prefix Change".
- Changing your prefix to anything inappropriate will cause you to get temporary banned for a week. Please be mature and choose a valid prefix.
- When you're typing in your prefix, that's the prefix you've paid for. Make sure there are no typos and that is the exact prefix you want. Unless you want to purchase another.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
You have to pay.. to change your prefix.. thats wack.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Finally!
I have been waiting for this for so long.
Thank you.

SamDaManNz100 said:
You have to pay.. to change your prefix.. thats wack.
You're whack :p

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Sorry, I believe @kawohi meant to include that you get two free prefix changes, apply on the forum as usual. I'm not 100% sure though so I will leave this here so she can check.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Before you purchase a rank, youll be asked to type in a prefix. That is free.

When we do competitions and such, we'll award with free prefix coupons and stuff like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)