Pug Senpai
Crafter
Jan 11, 2014
California
In Game Name: Pugfarts123

Current Rank: Diamond

Prefix: MagicalPug

Time on CraftBlock: I've been on craftblock for about a year
I think I deserve royal because I've been playing a very long time and have gained most of the players trust. It would also be very nice instead of spending weeks on my giant hotel I could use world edit. I'm not the best with world edit so I won't be using very often. Royal would be helpful . I always help players when they first join. I help them mostly with the towing features. Thanks -Pug

Activeness on the Main Server: Daily

Activeness on Forums: Daily

Activeness on TeamSpeak: Twice a week (I'm new to it)

Big projects I plan to work on: My "1000th Block high hotel" (not really) My one in a quiver mini-game map my oak wood mansion.

Other notes: Never been banned or kicked from main server (accept for being AFK)
If I don't get the rank I'm totally fine with it.

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
Deleted your duplication.

EvFavTum.

Returning Member
Crafter
Jun 28, 2014
Canada
I Super vouch pug has always been a great player in the community and they have always been kind to other players

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
I'll vouch, I've spoken to Pug a couple of times, and frankly he is a great player who I would trust with royal. Good luck!

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
I'll go ahead and approve this. Pay the rest of the $50 ($20?) and we will promote you soon after.

pugsharts

Pug Senpai
Crafter
Jan 11, 2014
California
I have been quite inactive I have got a lot of school stuff in the way but il try my best to become more active ok I'll pay the 20 soon 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)