Miscellaneous Project #GetOnTeamspeak

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Guys, we have SERIOUS problem, like srsly.

No one ever gets on Teamspeak! Well, less then 15 people a day, probably.

Let's make it everyones goal to #GetOnTeamspeak and, let others know what Teamspeak is and tell them to #GetOnTeamspeak too!

Teamspeak is an amazing tool to use while you're playing games, but it's boring when there isn't enough players to get on and use it. 

• #GetOnTeamspeak, first of all.
  • When you're on TS , ask other players in-game to get on TS. Blackmail even if you  have too (Kidding..) but ask them to get on and if they don't know what TS is, tell them to do the /teamspeak command.
  • For the URL, http://craftblock.me/ts
  • I am hoping @_SunDust_, @Narbula and the other mods will be helping get people on Teamspeak, but if others help too, I'll grant them a free Trail from our store!
Okay let's, let's do this! #GetOnTeamspeak!

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
kawohi, there are actually a lot of users that use it, but it's during different times. There's quite a large group on over 9am-2pm for me. Just in different groups, lol.

But, yes, need more people on using it!

#GetOnTeamSpeakCraftblockians!

XxXkillerzxX8

Crafter
Mar 22, 2014
United States
Sam is right, there are tons of people on at that time but theres 1 prob, there sometimes in a private channel and they wont let other people in

SpindlyBaton98

A Sans-Sational Experience.
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
XxXkillerzxX8 said:
Sam is right, there are tons of people on at that time but theres 1 prob, there sometimes  in a private channel and they wont let other people in
Thats really the point of Private Channels. So people can talk to their friends and whoever esle they want to talk to, without other voices overlapping. If you get rid of that, less will get on TS cause they just want to chat with their friends without other voices getting in the way.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
XxXkillerzxX8 said:
Sam is right, there are tons of people on at that time but theres 1 prob, there sometimes  in a private channel and they wont let other people in
You can't complain about it, because you do it yourself. 

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
There's no one ever one teamspeak at my time one other than cbe sometimes

AnimeUW_lper

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
canada
from what I see kawohi this project is:

Drum roll please:

AN EPIC FAILURE!

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
runescapefan64 said:
from what I see kawohi this project is:

Drum roll please:

AN EPIC FAILURE!
Incorrect. Teamspeak use to have about 10-40 people on at a time, but since school is back it is always quiet. 

So before you go and call it a Epic Failure, I suggest you get your facts straight :) 

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Kazza197 said:
wait, _Zombie, you go on ts xD?
Check the dates. 

And he use to go on, but because of timezones, for him no one was ever on. 

Thats why timezones suck. 

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
SamDaManNz100 said:
Kazza197 said:
Check the dates. 

Let's make a petition to remove timezones!
Then perhaps I can stay up all night and sleep all day as I prefer.. :D

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
IshrkI said:
SamDaManNz100 said:
Kazza197 said:
Check the dates. 

Let's make a petition to remove timezones!
Then perhaps I can stay up all night and sleep all day as I prefer.. :D
I would like to sign that petition right now, please. Haha

Let's just make it night all the time. Get rid of the day! :p

Finaoir

Cyromancer
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United States
Every time I start up my computer I get on TS. One of the reasons being is that it helps to have a member of staff on TS. Another reason being that I don't find Skype too dependable with Voice Chat and that Skype tends to make my CPU usage spike up. I would go on but, I say this metaphorically, I don't think you guys want to see a mile long post.

KT_Awesomeness

Crafter
Jul 8, 2014
East Coast (USA)
Official Craftblock Teamspeak parties, we should do it! Music (can even make a playlist with certain websites), games (possibly), but keep it pg-ish, and then advertise it on the forum? :D

Credit to Sun for throwing a spontaneous TS party, and WuDude for playing the music :)

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Hmm so this is what we did.
Saw the music room below we joined it. Who ever joined the room from top to bottom, that was our player list e.g

Tom
Jerry
mickey
Daisy
Popeye
Olive
Spongebob
Patrickstar

So first person to share a song would be Tom, then Jerry, mickey, daisy etc..

We had a dedicated DJ( wudude) who kindly streamed peoples songs for them when it was there turn.
We had quite a few people in the music room.
All went well as long as people sent their songs in to the Dj.
Wudude said 5.5 min songs.
Not limited to one genre, or theme but I supppose we could do something like allocate a day to a certain genre or theme.

And so when the last on the list(patrickstar) has their song we go back up to the top again. Oh and sho ever didnt want to do a song we just missed them. Also if they wanted to play their own song on there turn, they could as well.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Yeah, we had a few people in the channel :)

I made the Music Channel quite a while ago, good to see some people putting it to use! :D

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I vote for a Minesweeper tournament :D

I like the ideas of playing something else. I'm a noob at most games, but who cares. As a pokemon nerd it could be fun to get some showdown action :)

I'm trying to get on TS as much as possible but I usually don't like people talking so much. Which is the reason why I enjoy sitting in my room with a few people. But if we are planning bigger events I don't mind joining :p

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Aww. Thanks sam :)

Hey mths whats this minsweeper tournament? I know minesweeper tnt bomb if you click on the wrong one, is that what you mean?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)