Prefix change

Ahriidan

Crafter
Apr 14, 2014
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]So my last prefix change was for switching to Royal, so I have another freebee.

Avoxas changed it (Which I understand why, and am grateful for) to a different color, so now I'm using my other prefix change to change colors.

In-game name: Ahriidan[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Server: CraftBlock[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Current rank: Royal[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Prefix: (Keep the same) Frostborn[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Colors (Royal only): I ant the brackets to be &f white, and the word Frostborn to be &b blue.[/font]

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
tomrobans said:
XxXkillerzxX8 said:
&b is the mod prefix color, im not to sure if they will let you
Donators can have whatever colours they want, just because mods use that colour doesnt mean everyone esle cant.
Well, donators are generally not allowed to have the exact same color scheme as another rank, but because this one has white brackets it should be fine.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
tomrobans said:
XxXkillerzxX8 said:
&b is the mod prefix color, im not to sure if they will let you
Donators can have whatever colours they want, just because mods use that colour doesnt mean everyone esle cant.
1. Only Royals can choose their own prefix color.

2. Nobody is allowed to use a prefix similar to those of the staff. We don't want confusion about who's actually a moderator.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
You are unfortunately wrong Jag, "donator" is a word, just a rare one. But it has been in dictionaries since before the internet started providing them.

And by the way, "donator" is the Swedish word for donor/donator.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
I wouldn't recommend &b for the prefix itself. Please choose another color :)

And guys, we should be using "Supporter', not "donor".

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
JagSwag2014 said:
It's also recommended to have colors that are easily visible.
By the way, "donator" is not a word. "Donor" is tho. :p
IshrkI said:
You are unfortunately wrong Jag, "donator" is a word, just a rare one. But it has been in dictionaries since before the internet started providing them.

And by the way, "donator" is the Swedish word for donor/donator.
That's pretty interesting, IshrkI. Did not know that. :3

And yeah, Jag, IshrkI is right. I said the same thing you said a while back, but shortly thereafter looked it up and found that "donator" is in fact a word. Chrome doesn't recognize it as a word, but MS Word does.

I don't think it's a "proper" word, in the same way that "ain't" isn't exactly a word. "Ain't" was essentially added to dictionaries because it was a widely used "word." The same could be true for "donator" based on Merriam-Webster's definition of donator as simply "DONOR."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)