Potatolishuss

Ambassador
Crafter
Jul 24, 2016
What is your Minecraft username?
Potatolishuss
What age bracket are you in?
13 - 15
What is your current rank on Craftblock?
Ambassador
Have you been an ACTIVE member of the CraftBlock Community for a minimum of 2 months?
Yes
Why should you be selected to become a Moderator?
I have always enjoyed helping others, especially in the CraftBlock community. I would like to be a friendly 'face' in which people dont hesitate to ask for help. I feel after bebeingeing a part of CraftBlock for so long that i should now give back to the community in the form of a Moderator. Also as i am currenlty an Ambassador i have had experience with commands and situations
How do you think you've demonstrated moderator qualities in your time with CraftBlock?
I Welcome players to the server, saying 'please do /main and rules to start and dont forget to check out our side servers' (I welcome them onto main as it is the easist server to welcome them from and if they want to go else where it is easy to explain, trying of course not to overwhelm). I am also able to see from what people say in chat (or lack of chat espically if they are a new player) if they are up to anything. Although i have not had to deal with a situation like this, if anyone is abusive in chat i know how to deal with it. Also if any player asks for help at any point i do my best to help them and if i cant ask a member of staff for help.
On a scale of 1-5, how knowledgable do you believe you are with regard to CraftBlock rules and regulations?
What country are you from?
England
What times throughout the week are you available to dedicate to Craftblock?
i will be able to devote 1-3 hours on week days and 3-6 hours at weekends, Weekdays 5pm-9pm Weekends 9am-9pm (dependant on school work and other activities). In school holiday is will be online or on discord fairly much every day from 10am-9pm
Do you have a Discord account?
Yes
If you answered yes to the previous question, when would you be available to participate in Staff group conversations?
Weekdays 5pm-9pm Weekends 11am-5pm (Via Messages, occasionally in Voice Chat- I can always listen but have my mic muted but only occaionally talk).
Scenario 1 - A player has recently joined the server and has been pretty quiet; not talking too much. When you go to assist them, you notice that they have began to grief someone's building in the wild. How would you handle this situation?
I would tell them in public chat that Griefing is not allowed and that they should do /rules and read them carefully, if they have questions feel free to ask. If they ignored this request i would private message them once more that it isn't allowed and to do /rules. If they continue they would not only be breaking the no grieving rule but also the ignoring staff rule so i would give them a very clear final warning that they need to stop or they would be banned (unless they have grieved a lot) if they continue still i would temp ban them for however many days dependant on the amount of damage and how many times i was ignored and file a ban report displaying screen shots of the grieved area and of possible replies from them in chat. i would also roll back the grieved area. (If the grieving was to an extortionate amount i would perm ban as it seems they only came to our server to Grief, the same would happen if they came back and continued to grief)
Scenario 2 - While on the server, a player suddenly gets very excited about surviving an ambush of mobs. They talk using multiple lines for a single sentence. You notice on the forums that the player has already been warned for similar actions multiple times by another staff member, and has even been muted once before. How would you handle this situation?
As they have been muted and warned before i would tell them that spamming was against the rules and they should do /rules, if they continues to spam i would mute them for 15 minutes, once that time was over i would tell them please not to spam again unless they continued to spam, then i would kick them for spamming, if they came back and continues to spam i would temp ban for around 4 days and file a ban report containing screen shots of them spamming and the times that i had muted them.
Scenario 3 - While on the server, 3 new players join at about the same time. Suddenly, all 3 of them start spamming the chat with rude epithets repeatedly. What actions do you take to quell the situation and stop the chaos in chat?
I would firstly (asap) tell them that what they were doing is against the rules and that to make sure it doesn't happen again to do /rules, if it continues i would mute them all for 20mins+ depending on how bad , similar to above i would then kick if they continued for spamming and being rude/ offensive in chat, if they came back and continued i would temp ban all three and file a ban report including screenshots in chat.
Potatolishuss Moderator Application, Thanks for taking your time to read my application. x If answers seem familiar, that is because parts have been taken from my old application, I still stand by those points

HeatherC_FTW

Staff member
Crafter
Jul 19, 2017
I give a vouchie for tato :3 She is online all the time and she is very kind and a great candidate for Mod o/ What a lovely potato she is

PietFriet

Why so serious?
Crafter
Dec 21, 2017
Yess, I vouch for Potatolishuss. She is very active on the server and our community is better because she is in it.
Hanging out with her is always a blast and she is an awesome friend.
Any team would be lucky to have her on it.

Aira4

Crafter
Jan 27, 2017
Canada
I vouch for Potato, she is always helping out when its needed and is definitely a friendly person on and off the server :) I always have a bast when hanging out with her. She is a true potato leader ;)