poster design help !

ankle_biter

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
A Cave in an undisclosed location
I am currently working on a design for a poster for a " club " , anywho I never did any design, if you can help me that would great, I need to finish it like right now hehe << procrastination at its best. If you are reading this later ignore it ^^, reply to this if you got what it takes I appreciate you reading it and perhaps considering the offer? thank you !! ^^

Sincerely, a poster caveman scrub

ankle_biter

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Omega_Shenron said:
ankle_biter said:
Omega_Shenron said:
Lol, helping him out on the server. Just use Publisher :p
Can I change the whole color of the page?
Yes, see that paint bucket overfilling? That's it :3
I am trying to add clip art that is in like a white square, I am trying to only change the color of the white area, I kinda like want to have a cut out of the clip art im inserting

Omega_Shenron

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Windstad Manor, Skyrim, Tamriel
ankle_biter said:
Omega_Shenron said:
ankle_biter said:
Omega_Shenron said:
Lol, helping him out on the server. Just use Publisher :p
Can I change the whole color of the page?
Yes, see that paint bucket overfilling? That's it :3
I am trying to add clip art that is in like a white square, I am trying to only change the color of the white area, I kinda like want to have a cut out of the clip art im inserting
Create a square using the button that looks like a crosshair. I have to go now, sorry D:

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
That's prolly cuz the background of the picture you're putting in isn't transparent. If you have Photoshop or an equivalent, this shouldn't be too hard to fix.
There's a free program called GIMP that does this; it's a bit complicated though.

ankle_biter

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Chiplover2 said:
That's prolly cuz the background of the picture you're putting in isn't transparent. If you have Photoshop or an equivalent, this shouldn't be too hard to fix.
There's a free program called GIMP that does this; it's a bit complicated though.
You, You sexy bastard you. Thank you so much, I might have one more question sorry, I am not going to print it out im trying to submit it on a website any idea on how to convert the publisher file to like a picture or like an internet poster rather than a printable template

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)