[Poll] Hard/Normal?

What difficulty should we have on Chocoblock?

• Hard

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Normal

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
This will be closed on Sunday and changed! :)

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
mudsplash325 said:
People play vanilla because it's a good challenge. I vote for Hard.
That's why I wanted to ask. I asked a time ago but I have added many new people to the server so I wanted to ask again just to be sure XP

plusNick

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
England
If I'm honest, I don't play Chocoblock for a challenge. I come on to relax, get away from the hustle and bustle of plugins, and have a fun time, playing Vanilla Minecraft.

And therefore, I vote Normal.

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
tomrobans said:
Will this result in a reset...?
No reset. Only a restart so it changes difficulty.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Maybe it has to do with my rank on Main, but I reson just as plusNick, only exactly opposite.
I go on Choko to play with limited resources, no fly, and eating lots of chicken. If I just want to relax and build stuff I naturally do that on Main. Choko is survival, that kinda implies that one should try to survive. If there's no trying and just a mindless grind of killing off the night creatures it feels kinda useless to have to deal with hostile mobs in the first place. I want to struggle for my survival to feel the accomplishment of getting stuff done despite the cruelties in the Minecraft world. The fact that hostile mobs doesn't do block damage is far more handicap in itself. Let's give it a try guys. If it doesn't work out I'll help the beginners to rebuild their wealth. I have 15 diamond blocks just sitting around. :p

Matx490

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Some where over the rainbow
Dont hate on me but im nutral. I do agree with nick in saying its a time for NORMAL minecarft, but hard just makes it that much more fun. There are pros and cons to both sides but as for me im not voting.

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Hard would be a challenge, but perhaps too much for new players. I vote Hard, Normal is just too easy for me too often.

ghfjk99

Retired Staff
Supporter
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
well this is interesting, but I'll vote normal because i dont want mob spawning to fast or something :L

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
seeing as im pretty bad at minecraft in general i vote to keep it at whatever its at right now (which i believe is normal) but if you make it hard i wont really mind, there will just be more 
<MonochromePony> died in some stupid fashion
messages in chat and logs xD

AmirAti

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Israel
I'm with matx and vote for netural, I don't really mind.
What ever you guys want it's fine with me

BestOfTheWorst

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Earth
I already died like 6.times and lost tonss of stuff cause.of mobs. Hard? No thanks XD

SpindlyBaton98

A Sans-Sational Experience.
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
I vote for Hard, gives more of a challange for people who are already equips and for the new people as well :p

Plus, it makes the Wither Boss feel more like your actually fighting it rather than just an ordinary mob that is slightly buff.

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
So it looks like it will stay normal... for now >: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)