Pokemon Is coming to Netflix!

Feb 21, 2014
Britain
Heyo guys!

I found out on Wednesday that the original and some other series of Pokemon will be coming to U.K & U.S Netlix tommorow (1st March)!!!
 There will also be some if the films.

:pokeball:pokeblock
I love those smileys :D

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I read it on Twitter. Sadly I'm not that kind of guy who is watching movies so I don't even use Netflix XD

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
I'd honestly rather download than pay a monthly subscription fee for a service I will hardly use. On top of that, the only seasons they'll have available (probably for a long while) are season 1 and season 10 (I think it was season 10, not too sure). The only movies they're going to offer for now are the Victini and Reshiram/Zekrom movies.

They're going to need a hell of a lot more than that to warrant a subscription from me... I did a trial subscription of Netflix a while back and wasn't very pleased with their overall selection. They probably hold back on trial memberships. Honestly, that's a bad decision. If you want to wow the user into paying for a full subscription, you should show them the bulk of your offerings, not hide the majority of your content from them so they don't even know what you have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)